Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Cleannnn! Might be too clean lol. I'm guessing they will be worn casually in the summertime only(almost year round in Cali
pimp.gif
).
hahaha yupp 
pimp.gif

^^^Now that I've seen them in person, I'm feeling the Stadium Grey swoosh as much as I like your white one.

Just a couple of quick camera pics that show the Stadium Grey better than from my lady's cell phone.

Would've liked to have taken some shots outside, but it's been raining since I got home.

My two ids came in. Disappointed with the lining. The flash pink looked too bright and wasn't what I was expecting. I bought a fabric marker to make them more infrared. Not done with the lining but wanted to let people know that the pink is really bubble gum pink. Not a good look. Sorry about the crap phone pics. My s3 makes it look like nighttime I'm every dam pic.

View media item 433585
View media item 433583

My two ids came in. Disappointed with the lining. The flash pink looked too bright and wasn't what I was expecting. I bought a fabric marker to make them more infrared. Not done with the lining but wanted to let people know that the pink is really bubble gum pink. Not a good look. Sorry about the crap phone pics. My s3 makes it look like nighttime I'm every dam pic.

View media item 433585
View media item 433583

That's what happens when you try to make some awesome shoe like the Kobe 8 with some garbage theme like the Yeezy.

Back
Top Bottom