Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Alright guys, I'm about to place a huge ID order. I've been saving up, have a 20% coupon, and I intend to go in. What are your thoughts on these? I'm looking for advice on which way to go on the snake pools (heel cup purple or no), and the Home Kobe colorway (Heel cup and laces - I've got them grey as of now, but have seen white too). Also on the grapes, speckles or no? I'm thinking no, but I'm not a big speckle fan..However it looked great on the ID a couple pages back. I'm really excited for these..last minute help is appreciated. :smokin

Mango VI Inspired (closest i'll ever get)

View media item 472998
USA Inspired

View media item 472999
Homes

View media item 473001
Snake Pool 1 & 2

View media item 473004
View media item 473009
Grape with and without Speckles

View media item 473010
View media item 473011

If you're gonna use teal on the heel clip then go w/o speckles imo

Snake Pool 1, the shozoku logo stands out on its own

Alright guys, I'm about to place a huge ID order. I've been saving up, have a 20% coupon, and I intend to go in. What are your thoughts on these? I'm looking for advice on which way to go on the snake pools (heel cup purple or no), and the Home Kobe colorway (Heel cup and laces - I've got them grey as of now, but have seen white too). Also on the grapes, speckles or no? I'm thinking no, but I'm not a big speckle fan..However it looked great on the ID a couple pages back. I'm really excited for these..last minute help is appreciated.
smokin.gif

USA Inspired

Homes

Snake Pool 1 & 2

Snake pool 1, if you choose 2, change the inner to purple.

Grapes no speckles because heel cup is already teal.

Homes look fine the way it is, but both midsole and bottom sole will be exact same color.  S Dubl offered an option of translucent Volt outsole for contrast.

Mango Pair looks very nice.

I think USA pair would look better without speckles because of the translucent red outsole.

Alright guys, I'm about to place a huge ID order. I've been saving up, have a 20% coupon, and I intend to go in. What are your thoughts on these? I'm looking for advice on which way to go on the snake pools (heel cup purple or no), and the Home Kobe colorway (Heel cup and laces - I've got them grey as of now, but have seen white too). Also on the grapes, speckles or no? I'm thinking no, but I'm not a big speckle fan..However it looked great on the ID a couple pages back. I'm really excited for these..last minute help is appreciated. :smokin

View media item 472998
USA Inspired

View media item 472999
Homes

View media item 473001
Snake Pool 1 & 2

View media item 473004
View media item 473009

View media item 473010
View media item 473011

No on mangos

USAs are fine

Homes are fine (suggest changing the
outsole)
View media item 473312
Snake pool 1 OR 2 with the purple midsole
View media item 473310
Grape with solid midsole possibly White liner.

Last edited:
Might want to employ a volt sole on the homes.  It may look a little funny in pictures, but I have a feeling it'd be dope in person.  It'll definitely give you that two tone look like the authentics.

Edit:  Here you go Sdubl

Last edited:
Might want to employ a volt sole on the homes.  It may look a little funny in pictures, but I have a feeling it'd be dope in person.  It'll definitely give you that two tone look like the authentics.
Someone posted a pic few weeks back. It's probably in the gallery. I'm on my phone or I'd search for it.

thats not the picture... the one Im talking aboput has yellow midsole, and volt outsole. I cant find it tho.

thats not the picture... the one Im talking aboput has yellow midsole, and volt outsole. I cant find it tho.

I can't either. And that one just posed has white laces/heel cup too right? Any thoughts on that vs grey? Kobe's PE's looked like it could be either, he had slight variations so there may have been one of each. And good looks on the volt, I changed that. Would love to see that pic though.

I can't either. And that one just posed has white laces/heel cup too right? Any thoughts on that vs grey? Kobe's PE's looked like it could be either, he had slight variations so there may have been one of each. And good looks on the volt, I changed that. Would love to see that pic though.

Kobe had 2 variations of the home PE. The grey upper which is what I posted earlier and then the white upper.
Sorry for the crappy quality pic.
View media item 473722

I wanted to make my ID with the full sports pack yesterday in Germany and the sports pack is not available on the website anymore! What a shame! Is that not available in the states as well anymore?

that volt sole with the yellow midsole looks really bad and out of place.

ya'll are too concerned about a shade of yellow :lol:

lol

just wear them a few times then the yellow sole will look darker. Unless you want a translucent sole then it would make better sense.

That volt sole is terrible....solid purple outsole or translucent with the yellow mid is about the best bet.

Who knows, double yellow may not look bad. Pretty sure no one has attempted it yet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom