Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Man i am so close to pulling the trigger on these. I got 6 pairs of kobe 8's though. I got enought on a giftcard to buy this but I am debating on wether to wait for the 9's, buy a couple of venomenons, or get this ID.

Man i am so close to pulling the trigger on these. I got 6 pairs of kobe 8's though. I got enought on a giftcard to buy this but I am debating on wether to wait for the 9's, buy a couple of venomenons, or get this ID.
Just get these they are fire and i think one of the best basketball shoes on the market

Ordered my first ID...and probably my only kobe 8 ID. I saw these a couple times in the thread so props to who posted it first:

ordered the exact same pair. that pit viper mean bruh

suprised i havnt seen any on foot pics with the pit viper upper

just the pics of the id website.

i had a dream the other day that the ss was removable.
eek.gif

and was able to put it over other 8s...weird.

ordered the exact same pair. that pit viper mean bruh

suprised i havnt seen any on foot pics with the pit viper upper

just the pics of the id website.
I went with the pink liner and green glow bottom, and I ultimately chose the PV upper because if white fibers do show their ugly faces, it won't look as out of place on a grey-scale upper vs all black. Plus I wanted to keep a little kobe feel to the CW.

Didn't realize when my girl bought me my all red IDs, they were getting shipped to her house tomorrow and not mine
tired.gif
. Gotta be on my best behavior, lol.

I'm IDing a pair of '13 Hyperdunks and I've got a design question, maybe someone has tried it on the Kobe's. Say you get a black midsole and black paint splatter, or blue midsole and blue paint splatter, etc...does it actually show up in texture? The rendering on my design makes it look really nice and subtle, but I really doubt it would end up looking like it shows.

Does anybody wear the kobe 8 elite socks with their kobe 8 shoes?

Ive read that the material that the socks are made of cause slippage. Which would be too bad because I ordered three pair.... and they look really sick.

I went with the pink liner and green glow bottom, and I ultimately chose the PV upper because if white fibers do show their ugly faces, it won't look as out of place on a grey-scale upper vs all black. Plus I wanted to keep a little kobe feel to the CW.

Are these soles the Glow in the dark green? or just poison green?

Black swoosh or grey(if so, which one)?

Thanks for posting the pics. they look great. Thinking about ordering a pair of yeezy corals now that i see them on feet,

Are these soles the Glow in the dark green? or just poison green?

Black swoosh or grey(if so, which one)?

Thanks for posting the pics. they look great. Thinking about ordering a pair of yeezy corals now that i see them on feet,
look like poison green, black swoosh on both.

only difference is pink vs red liner

Back
Top Bottom