Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Originally Posted by comp10kobe  
Are these all inspired by boogie cousins
hah no, just trying to come up with something using a lot of Chroma and also the blue Glow sole. thats the cleanest thing i could come up with

the grey/purple pairs on the last page are Kings inspired though 
wink.gif

hah no, just trying to come up with something using a lot of Chroma and also the blue Glow sole. thats the cleanest thing i could come up with

the grey/purple pairs on the last page are Kings inspired though 
wink.gif
Haha nice what do you think of my ids

Can anyone tell me what tongue logo comes out the best between black, dark gray, stadium gray? Pics of finished product would be great!

color combo looks dope. Looking forward to seeing pics.
im contemplating too.... The sour raspberries will come out clean.
Yea for sure i really wanted another kobe 8 id, i actually like the liner but when i saw these i went off

As I mentioned before this is my first pair of Kobe's and the quality is great but after wearing them all day they feel tight on the outsides of my feet along my little toe. I usually wear 10s in all my Roshe's and a few of my other Nike's. I am considering exchanging them for a 10.5. Anyone else who has Roshe's how do they compare to your Kobe's? Are your Kobe's a half size larger?

Roshes are stretchy...it's a hard shoe to compare. Are the kobe's too short in the size 10 or just feel too narrow?

Well front to back I'd say my big toe is fine I could just use more room for my little toe and I'd even say that I have skinny feet. I don't know if this would make a difference or if this is common, but when I took out my Kobe insole it says 9.5 on the bottom

Well front to back I'd say my big toe is fine I could just use more room for my little toe and I'd even say that I have skinny feet. I don't know if this would make a difference or if this is common, but when I took out my Kobe insole it says 9.5 on the bottom
That's strange...but it wouldn't affect the tightness on your little toe. Half-size up won't hurt anything. If it's a little loose, the right sock can correct that.

Also something to note is mine have the SS so I'm worried that would prohibit them from stretching out. I just don't want to return these and get the 10.5 and then decide that those are too loose

@chiacrack

@s dubl

you guys were helpful with my 8s last night, I dunno how you feel about the Lebrons but I'd appreciate your input on my design in the XI ID thread 8)
I don't venture into those parts... :lol: feel free to Pm me the pics. Or I'll make my way over there later on when I have more free time.

Back
Top Bottom