Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Just talked to a nike rep again Still delayed until at least the 26th, (ordered 1/12) But he is putting an additional 20% off when shipped, Which means ill have a total of 35% of my 6 pairs... The wait is worth it if you ask me to get these iDs for 117 a piece. 

Just talked to a nike rep again Still delayed until at least the 26th, (ordered 1/12) But he is putting an additional 20% off when shipped, Which means ill have a total of 35% of my 6 pairs... The wait is worth it if you ask me to get these iDs for 117 a piece. 
damn people be getting hooked up i need to complain too

Yeah i have to wait out my order they said march 1st would be the ship date but pulled some bull**** and delayed me a month
did they say why? a whole month!!?!?!?! makes you wonder if they even started making the shoes lol

did they say why? a whole month!!?!?!?! makes you wonder if they even started making the shoes lol
No, i ordered when it said 4-6 weeks and i went on chat the rep said that the site clearly stated 8 weeks and i couldnt tell him anything because i was wrong, i didnt see what i saw

Too lazy to comment on all the pics... But 4Fit, I'm diggin both. Quarter flip to me if you're only getting one. Get both if you can.

Quise... I'd prob go with clear, but glow looks clean too. Tough decision.

@quise2024 those from your locker? Seems like Orange is now gone.

KVN
sick.gif
 da f ...... are u kidding me!

Man I just designed those friday night 

Try adding to cart, and if it lets you... Better place that order ASAP.

Yup orange is gone.I will def be complaining about my order and getting more codes and coupons

I was gonna originally post pictures of my shoes that were scheduled to be delivered today, but as you can see from the 7 and counting inches of snow on the ground, that ain't happening. 

looks like they did the same thing with the Lebrons and KD..but Nike ID Twitter is saying a "temporarily" sell out. they're probably sick of handling out 20% codes and want to get caught up on the orders.
laugh.gif
hopefully this is what's happening with the 8's

Back
Top Bottom