Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Got My "LA LIVE" & "What The Kobe" In Today! 
happy.gif
So clean! DOPE!

For those of you who have IDs, how do they fit compared to the released Kobes?

TTS and better IMO

my pythons fit a little loose in the toe, my ID's fit like a damn glove.

i wasnt the only one who experienced that either.

Is the tongue ID swen on or is it the dumb lil stickers thinking about it now probably stickers cause S Dub asked if the logo on the tounge was stiched and it wasnt
ohwell.gif

Love Them! Yes I Made 2 Different Pairs, and I didn't want to make two different uppers because the holiday graphic and snakeskin pattern don't have a matching color blocking.  If you look at the WTK VII the uppers were different styles, however the color blocking was exactly the same.  I didn't want to go to crazy, just simple with a little loudness.
Very nice ID's dude.  Love the way you mismatched the colors.

Going through this thread reminded me that I have some ID's that should be arriving next month.  I do want them to arrive, but at the same time I don't.  It's a weird feeling.

Originally Posted by dareal08  

Got My "LA LIVE" & "What The Kobe" In Today! 
happy.gif

Would have used a stadium grey swoosh personally to make swoosh stand out more but these are so nice. 

Last edited:
Is the tongue ID swen on or is it the dumb lil stickers thinking about it now probably stickers cause S Dub asked if the logo on the tounge was stiched and it wasnt
ohwell.gif
yes the tongue & collar ID are both pressed on. the tongue logo actually seems the most secure with the collar ID next. i fully expect the tongue ID to come off after a few more games but we'll see, was pretty disappointed with how it looked when i received my pair. the laces being 20 feet long and the lack of a 2nd set was annoying as well. dont get me wrong, the shoe itself is great. i suppose you just have to look at it with the customization being what you're paying for, and the personalizations are just complimentary additions. if you dont feel like it's worth it (not sure i wouldve either if i didnt have a giftcard) then i would suggest passing.

i wonder if nike will step up the quality for the elite id's...?

Checked NDC today, found out my shoes have been shipped earlier than expected and are expected to arrive at the end of this month!  
happy.gif

Unfortunately, I will not be able to see them in person until the middle of May.

Checked NDC today, found out my shoes have been shipped earlier than expected and are expected to arrive at the end of this month!  
happy.gif

Unfortunately, I will not be able to see them in person until the middle of May.
be prepared to be mad for a couple days and then relieved... once my package tracked that it left china, it added a couple days on the expected delivery date but as soon as it got scanned in Alaska it changed back to the original expected date. 2 more days....
View media item 378104

Last edited:
This is probably a dumb question, but is there any advantage to designing them in store vs. online? 
Not a dumb question!

In the store you can do the following:

- See some live samples

- Ship the shoe to the store or your house

- The can contact Nike ID direct for questions

- They type and click the mouse of the iMac for you! LOL

I personal ordered mines online since I went back and forth for days of the color and details!

^^Yeah I don't think I could order them in store unless it was something I had ready to go that I made online. Too much back and forth w/ every detail
laugh.gif
Thanks for the info

^^Yeah I don't think I could order them in store unless it was something I had ready to go that I made online. Too much back and forth w/ every detail
laugh.gif
Thanks for the info
LOL! My NDC has like 4-5 of the same ID in different variations! Make sure to double and triple check the shoe you really want before you order! Placed my order today!

Nike ID's Ordered!

Placed them yesterday and already go emails they are starting on them and ETA is 5/22-23ish!

Kobe Chaos

Kobe Teal

just got a email that they started on my shoe  ^ my chaos look like those but i did purple instaed of red on the inside.  I gotta make something with that poison green color lol

^nice pairs.  I have a feeling that teal pair will be real nice in person
Thanks! I seen a similar pair and it looks really clean! I'm looking forward to it!
just got a email that they started on my shoe  ^ my chaos look like those but i did purple instaed of red on the inside.  I gotta make something with that poison green color lol
Nice! I was going to leave it purple for the lining but I'm going to get the Purple Fades and that's enough purple for me! My friend is going to do the same for the poison green or orange!

Back
Top Bottom