Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

^^^those should come out clean!

Diggin that plat/red pair too.

For those that have the platinum upper, would you say it's more white? Or is there a lot of light grey/silver?

^^^those should come out clean!

Diggin that plat/red pair too.

For those that have the platinum upper, would you say it's more white? Or is there a lot of light grey/silver?
Light grey silver. Darker swoosh makes it look like white but up close with a white swoosh it is grey with white running through it

^^^why can't you get the elites? I don't think they'll be a problem to get a hold of.

I finally pulled the trigger on my pairs inspired by some of my favorite past colorways.  I couldn't decide on just one but at least the 20% off made it feel a lot better...

I finally pulled the trigger on my pairs inspired by some of my favorite past colorways.  I couldn't decide on just one but at least the 20% off made it feel a lot better...
 I just received my "Platinum Kobeezy's" 2 days ago. I like them a lot!

Pretty much only reason I'm not getting em is because of the price and thought the money would be better spent on some ID's. I've tried on the superheroes and there isn't a big difference in terms of feel for me compared to a regular Kobe.

Really want to see how the grapes come out!  Good choices

If I had a 20% instead of 10% I would've ordered one more. Oh well at least I'm getting $30 cash back from my order.
From what others said from experience, that the discount will void the CB but I tried anyway. To my surprise I woke up to an email confirmation that the order was credited to my account. I'll see in 3 months if it is final or they review it and not give it to me. Btw it was through Mr.Rebates. Give it a try if you have a discount code, you have nothing to lose(well except a cash back lol).

^
PA-11258783-310x415.jpg

Looks good with black socks too.

Last edited:
I really can't decide... I wanna make a Cowboys one that's influenced by their home unis and the slightly teal pants that are such eyesores XD

I can't decide.. the navy is more loyal to the old unis and the brighter blue looks more like the newer version but I just don't know that I like that blue with the platinum as much :/

I'm completely unsure what to go with so votes welcome lol.  I'll make my own mind but I like hearing ideas now that we've seen the uppers.

If I had a 20% instead of 10% I would've ordered one more. Oh well at least I'm getting $30 cash back from my order.
From what others said from experience, that the discount will void the CB but I tried anyway. To my surprise I woke up to an email confirmation that the order was credited to my account. I'll see in 3 months if it is final or they review it and not give it to me. Btw it was through Mr.Rebates. Give it a try if you have a discount code, you have nothing to lose(well except a cash back lol).

on ebates, everytime i used a discount code i got my cashback no problem

Back
Top Bottom