Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

imo the platinum will look better jst. The dark upper magnifies the pg midsole and makes that the focal point where the platinum flows with the midsole.

If you guys didn't read the 9 thread. Maybe the first gr color way won't release until February. So maybe the 8 iD will be available longer? Unless the 9 iD goes up regardless of that.

Thanks I really like it,  well I always liked translucent soles,  ppl keep posting that they will yellow, but I havent had any problems with my kobe 7 ASG at all.  I figure it should be fine. 
late response, but how does the translucent sole compare in terms of traction? i know clear soles in the past have always had less grip in other shoes.

if anyone cares to chime in?

If you guys didn't read the 9 thread. Maybe the first gr color way won't release until February. So maybe the 8 iD will be available longer? Unless the 9 iD goes up regardless of that.
perhaps the id goes up since there wont be an actual model till '14?

I'm glad I waited on my Duke Kobe 8's. The Pit Viper option goes so hard. What do y'all think? I done mine with out the blue heel cup. I think the black looks better. I still debating on white sole or clear.
white make its look more fresh IMO and doesnt yellow, very few pairs look dope with translucent sole...least for the 8 id

Yeah white outsole for the Duke Vipers. The black/grey viper pattern might be a sleeper. Looking forward to seeing how they come out. Then I might come out of the 8 iD retirement and order one more.

noooooooooooooooo I just realized i had a 10% code that ends this month.

maybe pit vipers pattern

I'm sure there are a lot of Lebron Xs been iDed right now. So ordering these now would be a good time/ or bad time to order any iD. They are most likely made in two different countries so I dunno. Hmmmm anyone know?

Last edited:
I wish my money wasn't so low...with 9s possibly not releasing til feb. may as well get another ID

I ordered on the 8/26 and as of this morning the order status is now "Shipped", but no tracking #.
Chat with NDC they'll provide you a tracking # from UPS. They have the information usually before it's marked shipped, when it's complete and tracking number is provide on their end. I know since I have done 6 ID orders.

I really have been wanting to make an ID pair but the only thing holding me back is the poorly executed kobe logos on the tongue. Am I the only person who thinks this? Also, which kobe logo looks the best on the tongue?

Might drop an order on these. Just a minor variation from some that others have posted but I dig them.
Do it ! it will look better than the id version of the homes imo. I feel the best part of ids is making them unique and not try to recreate something worn. that way if the homes do release you wouldn't have wasted money on something that looks almost like what you originally wanted. I know my statements have a lot of assumptions in it. I say pull the trigger !!!

I really have been wanting to make an ID pair but the only thing holding me back is the poorly executed kobe logos on the tongue. Am I the only person who thinks this? Also, which kobe logo looks the best on the tongue?
When you mean which looks best, are you talking about color?  If so, it really depends on what you like and what the color of your upper is.  With my 3 iDs, I have one with white, one team red and one stadium grey.  I think I like the white the best of the three.

Personally don't think any of them are that great, they are all fairly plain. 

Last edited:

my white one doesnt look bad. best ive seen out of all the ones posted too

Back
Top Bottom