Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Well I really hoped to show you guys pics of my iDs that came in today. Instead, my neighbor stole the package along with another one right after the UPS guy left them. Another neighbor even saw it but police won't do anything. Wow

i could have sworn you have to sign for the package?

Well I really hoped to show you guys pics of my iDs that came in today. Instead, my neighbor stole the package along with another one right after the UPS guy left them. Another neighbor even saw it but police won't do anything. Wow

just tell nike it says delivereed but you never got the package.

Here are some pics of mine that just came in. I was kinda worried when I ordered them because I never received an email about them being started, finishing touches, or a shipping confirmation like it seems most people get. They just showed up at my house about 30 days after ordering. Either way the quality of them is very nice and I am happy with them.

Laker fans will disagree with the green :lol: but I think it gives that extra pop if it doesn't already with the colors on the upper and purple around the shoe. Favorite player is Rondo(9) and Favorite team is Lakers? :lol:

Laker fans will disagree with the green
laugh.gif
but I think it gives that extra pop if it doesn't already with the colors on the upper and purple around the shoe. Favorite player is Rondo(9) and Favorite team is Lakers?
laugh.gif
haha was thinking the same.   Rondo did use to wear kobes though

Sucks man...

One year for valentines day, the fed ex driver swapped a package of mine with a neighbor in the same Apt complex. I called fed ex, dude came right back and went to their door, they denied getting a package at all, like 5 min later
mean.gif

Someone got my wife's nice flower bouquet that year. I even returned their package to them.

That was the last straw, moved out of Maryland to NOVA.
laugh.gif
Thanks man. Yeah I don't know what to say. I grew up in a terrible neighborhood. The one thing is that we didn't steal from each other. You just don't do that. I guess times have changed. Nike is really cool about it. Other package though I am still waiting to hear. Filed a police report and am gonna contact their landlord. It is the ONE house on our street that we have problems with. Stupid thing is there was a witness and the neighbor and I BOTH have cameras. Will have to see what happens. Just pissed it was my iDs because I have been waiting and waiting for those!

Forgot Rondo wore those Rice VI. Now he's with Anta, ain't nobody gonna care what shoe he wears. Why Rondo why?!?

So many fire IDs in this thread gentlemen. The dukes, that white/cement/yellow, bruce lee inspired ones, Golden state ones...so many nice colorways.

Those with clear soles, how has it held up over multiple wears--yellowing, milky & brown, or no signs or coloration?

Those with clear soles, how has it held up over multiple wears--yellowing, milky & brown, or no signs or coloration?
I havent worn my clear soles ID yet,  but i have xmas 8 and kobe 7 galaxy and both work and look fine for months of ballin.  Ill post some pics later to give you a better idea or look. 

I havent worn my clear soles ID yet,  but i have xmas 8 and kobe 7 galaxy and both work and look fine for months of ballin.  Ill post some pics later to give you a better idea or look. 

Do you notice any traction issues with translucent on dusty floors?

Do you notice any traction issues with translucent on dusty floors?
if the floor is dusty, its the floor that needs to be cleaned, the shoe can only do so much.  I usually bring a towel and put some water on it to step on anytime I get a chance, (timeout etc)  That seems to be the best way to get traction imo.  

a lot of ppl spit on the floor and wipe their shoe, but i think that's kinda gross, when you think about how many ppls saliva that is...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom