Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Don't jack my style please! Which ones should I choose? Might get 2 if I'm lucky but which 2 should I get?

No disrespect but you ask people not to jack your style but ask for their opinion...

Just create the ones that you personally like. You did a great job on the orange pair which I think are :smokin I might do a pair with the team orange upper based on your pics, I hope you don't mind that I'm jacking your style :tongue:

Last edited:
Lol hahahahaha.

But I am making an all blue pair and a big bang pair.My all red pair should be in next month.

they better not mess around and not give me a code, I mean I am going to order another Kobe ID if you give me the code Nike so why wouldn't you thow Chia a bone?
If they give you a code, let me order with you!

I have a few ideas in mind, but after seeing some of your ID's, I might have to steal one of them.

Hahaha y'all are dumb might just get the hare pair and mag pair
I just want a pair I know that look clean and are unique you know I don't want to make pair people have that's all ya know
But yeah the orange upper is real nice only thing I'm not sure about is the speckles looks more like water color IMO

did you ever pull the trigger on a cowboy's pair, really wanted to see how they came back

Never did I would destroy that white upper. I always come up with a few good IDs but never pull the trigger

I know for sure I'm making a yeezy plat SS and that orange upper ASG/Mango inspiration hybrid

I'd be ordering so many ID's if not for that trash liner. "Let's let you customize everything, but NOT the liner...cool?" SMH

Never did I would destroy that white upper. I always come up with a few good IDs but never pull the trigger

I know for sure I'm making a yeezy plat SS and that orange upper ASG/Mango inspiration hybrid
yea it's dope but you should do a new one with all the options a cowboy one, with a silver upper

Looks like another pair for me...Lakered out ? Or...? These really are great Bball shoes too.
The 8 has been a good shoe for me. They better come hard with some 9 options when we cross that bridge. Good work on here people.

C O O K # 45

I have all 3 Gumbo sigs, You don't even notice it when you wear them. You guys gonna eat your words when you have them on your feet :tongue:

Sweet! I'll finally do my iD's for the 2015 ASG weekend. Should arrive by that time right? 
nthat.gif

What yall think All blue with the clear soles or all blue with the blue glow in the dark?

Just got 2 nike gift and trying to hold off on ordering ids lol.

57 days in f'in crazy tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom