Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

i'm gonna make a plat inspired SS ID but instead of the solid grey upper I am going to use the grey/white coral pattern

kinda regretting not using the SS option on my solar ID, went with solid black upper

Trying to order another pair. Wuts up with NDC. Im using my phone as I always do with I.D. when I try to tap on shoe to start I.d it wont let me start. Weird

Trying to order another pair. Wuts up with NDC. Im using my phone as I always do with I.D. when I try to tap on shoe to start I.d it wont let me start. Weird

There is a Daily limit of how many can be made per day so maybe its already at that point.

thanks ig ima have to wait it out a couple days cuz im currently tapped out lol
lol same here I want to make another ID but tapped out right now

I owe Ebay 200 bucks sold a bunch of stuff on there and all my extra money is going towards that payment coming out the 14th

I want to make one more ID before its gone though

View media item 841526View media item 841527

I think I just got a second starting your order email for my red octobers, I hate when they do that

Did an all-black pair to play ball in. I'm for the most part happy, they're just what I ordered and there's no glaring defects or anything in them, but a couple things:

1. There's alot more grey than I expected.

2. The white lining and volt insole kinda piss me off, but it's nothing I can change 

3. The black on the upper looks almost purple in certain lighting (pic 4)

Timeline:

Ordered: 1-8

Started: 1-11

10 day delay: 2-7

30 day delay: 2-22

Finishing touches: 2-27

Shipped: 2-28

Originally scheduled for delivery: 3-3

Delivered (after 2 delays due to snow) 3-5

Just checked my Order Status on NDC and i have tracking numbers on all 3 pairs of ID's i have ordered 
pimp.gif

I returned something to NDC & decided to do another pair. I sure hope they credit me so I can put that money towards some 8 IDs before they take them down.

C O O K # 45

i guess i'll answer my own question...just got the e-mail from NDC showing the progress chart for the IDs... all 9 of them.
roll.gif

Bobby: Hi, my name is Bobby. How may I help you?
Me: Yes, hello i had two quick questions about the Kobe 8 Nikeid
Bobby: Hello Darrius. I can certainly help you with that. 
Me: My first question is i heard there was a daily limit on how many are sold per day and was wondering if you knew the exact number that will be sold before the limit per day is reached
Bobby: We don't have that information public. To keep these orders moving at an on time fashion, we have to only sell a certain amount per day. 
Me: Ok thank you then second question is will the Yellow and Purple Uppers for the kobe 8 id be making a return or are the sold out for good?
Bobby: It may come back, but we don't have an exact date as to if or when that would be. Our development team keeps this information under wraps to keep it from getting out. 
Me

: ok thank you for answering my questions.

Back
Top Bottom