Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

I was literally one day too late was heated

I normally always make a SNAKEPOOL-esq colorway of a Kobe since the ZKIV I wanted to punch myself for waiting so dang ol long, I guess it's alright tho since it's Tour Yellow and not Del-Sol/Canyon Gold which IMO is better for that

NikeiD Tweeted "Regrettably the Tour Yellow upper option has sold out on the Kobe 8 iD, and will not be returning."

Guess i better pull the trigger on this Prelude IV inspired iD before the Purple is gone  
Pic or it didn't happen.  I'm hoping this isn't true since I want to ID an SDubl inspired Laker pair with the tour yellow upper

***Never mind, I found the tweet***

I guess I'll design a second pair or just get some superhero 8's for $150

Last edited:

Chromas arrived today.  Really diggin the green GITD sole.
you would think the people that make the id's would pay attention to how the overlay looks on the shoe and make sure it's even. Still a sick pair though and I would chalk it up as some individuality on each shoe of the pair lol.

A few people have been wondering what the volt upper looks. Here's a few of pics of mine taken with HDR on my iphone 5...hope they help some of you make a decision on the volt upper.               ***no flash or filter has been added to these***

Ordered 2/25 for 20%off ($172) got this 2/27 waiting game begins.

WE'VE STARTED MAKING YOUR ORDER
Each product is custom-made to your
exact specifications.
ORDER PROGRESS
MAKING

YOUR NIKEiD

SHARE ON f f f f #MYNIKEiDS
Kobe 8 System GUMBO iD Men's Basketball Shoe
Kobe 8 System GUMBO iD Men's Basketball Shoe

MY ORDER SHOP ALL NIKEiD

Did anyone make an ID of a Platinum "Blue Coral Snake" upper with a Stadium grey swoosh/logo?

I want to know if the Stadium grey blends too much with the platinum upper that you can't notice it.

I got 12 just started emails on 3/5 lol.  Can't wait for these to come in lol

Between wednesday and friday, i got 8 "we've started on your order" emails.

Really hoping they get finished way before the 52-57day mark!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom