Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

@CWL50 Aye Bruh, any chance you could post some more pics of your latest delivery? Really wanna see how them dunkmans look. Thanks in advance

Seahawks ID dope

HEISENBERGS!!!!!!!!!! Yes! If I knew how to give you all my reps I would, I had that theme in mind but damn son you took it to another level well done
Thanks @chiacrack  The idea took a ton of time to all come together where I was happy with the finished product. I can't wait until they come in. 

And I'll spare you guys from another post of the Yeezy colorway, it is pretty clean tho. The sprites and Miami Nights are my favorite that volt in the sun is unreal and the clear sole is on point . But here's one more of the group

View media item 858952

@CWL50 5 ID's! Super crazy! Very nice. I really like the Dunkmans and Sprites a lot. Also yeezy colorway is always clean to me. 

Last edited:
Sprites

Big Bangs

Dunkmans

South Beach

Miami Nights

Yeezys
Anyone see the Yeezy CW with a light or dark grey swoosh? If so, anyone have a pic? I went through all the pics and didn't see it; however, I'm sure I missed it. Thanks

comp10kobe comp10kobe aight cool will keep an eye out. Didn't see anyone mention about it in the Prelude thread. Figured they were done with Prelude restock since every model except P8 were there yesterday. Fingers crossed!

Sorry didn't get the IF they cancel in there my badI'm saying if they get cancelled I'm done with nikeRed Octobers are being made but still no start on the Heisenbergs though

Back
Top Bottom