Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Camera did all the work. By the time I got into the garage to take the pic, the glow was really faint so you couldn't see the glow with your eyes.

Yeah the glow doesn't last long on mine either kinda disappointed I may pick up some gitd paint and douce the sole with it to brighten mine up

I'm happy and nervous at the same time about my pair.

3/1 - Order Received

3/5 - Order Started

3/25 - Almost finished

I'm happy cause if they're done great. But I ordered a chroma pair and I hope they aren't rushing it.
UPDATE**

My pair shipped out this morning. Wow, that was really fast!

Do you have a screen shot of the order that shows red?

That yellow pair looks clean and I'm not even a fan of a completely yellow shoe. I think the yellow outsole does it justice. Black or white wouldn't have.

OH. MANNNN!

I had created these on ID so many times and FINALLY I see what they look like... SO COLD!

I think I need to make an emergency purchase. Like THIS WEEK!

When do the ID's stop...? 
nerd.gif

Thanks Man they were definitely the sleeper pair out of the ones I got. By far my favorite. The icy sole is so nice on these. I would definitely pull the trigger if I were you. You won't be disappointed. 

That yellow pair looks clean and I'm not even a fan of a completely yellow shoe. I think the yellow outsole does it justice. Black or white wouldn't have.

That yellow pair looks clean and I'm not even a fan of a completely yellow shoe. I think the yellow outsole does it justice. Black or white wouldn't

Oh nvm just found out that it just shows like that in the picture. Lol the worry took a couple years off my life.

If im guessing right i should get some type of email either tomorrow or monday. hoping its an Almost Finished and not a Delayed Email

Back
Top Bottom