Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

so i got a ship confirmation for one of my id's, but the one i made 2 days later i haven't even got an "almost finished" email.

March 2nd- We received your order

March 5th- We've started on your Nike iD

March 29th- Your order is almost finished

April 2nd- Your order has shipped

My swoosh account, no delays, and the shoe was completed in less than a month. Sounds great to me, now just excited to see them. I'm in college so I won't be able to see them until May 
ohwell.gif

damn it man I wish I used the GITD SS on mine now, that looks dope

I wanna cancel my one order and make a new one and revise the same design but add GITD SS and GITD laces but I am afraid if I cancel that order in progress and buy a new one today that it will never get made and get cancelled

Last edited:
damn it man I wish I used the GITD SS on mine now, that looks dope

I wanna cancel my one order and make a new one and revise the same design but add GITD SS and GITD laces but I am afraid if I cancel that order in progress and buy a new one today that it will never get made and get cancelled

Yeah kinda risky not knowing when they will take it off iD. Should be good if you order within the next week or two. I think they would announce that they will take it off as they would want people to put in their last orders given the news.

Yeah kinda risky not knowing when they will take it off iD. Should be good if you order within the next week or two. I think they would announce that they will take it off as they would want people to put in their last orders given the news.
I know it was risky, I just got on a chat and Brandon allowed me to cancel my order and he was a really good rep because he's like do you want me to check to see if you can order your new ID before we cancel this one? He checked my size and options said they were good to go if I ordered today so I cancelled my old one and ordered the new design right away

I am going to love it, its GITD crazy OD, probably tacky and corny, but I absolutely love the design man I am going to love them if they come out right

oh wow my red octobers shipped! never got an email I was just checking my order history and saw they shipped thats cool

Yeah they let you cancel even during production so that's cool. Not sure if they allowed that before or not. They should arrive like 3-4 days. They have been good with the fast shipping too. I usually get mine in a week of them being shipped.

Yeah they let you cancel even during production so that's cool. Not sure if they allowed that before or not. They should arrive like 3-4 days. They have been good with the fast shipping too. I usually get mine in a week of them being shipped.
I know last summer I changed my mind on a design, did the same exact ID again but I wanted to change the lace color and the rep cancelled my order and refunded me that day and I made the order that day, their customer service is usally really good and I appreciate that.

My red octobers finished much much earlier than I got on my order, it said 5-4-14 for deliver date so that's cool I got them a month earlier.

Only downside of changing my order today is the wait is until June, but once I saw that GITD SS I had to have it lol this shoe is gonna be so loud and over the top GITD SS blue GITD sole GITD laces hahahaha I love it

What's up my NT brothas, I gots to stop looking at this thread, too many beautiful iDs being made, still waiting for my 3 pairs to come in, at the rate this is going, might end up making another 3-4 pairs given all these inspiring designs.

Guys cut that out and stop posting them beautiful GITD designs.

All our pockets are butt hurting, lol.

Keep up the creativity FAM! 
wink.gif

Cool pairs acbboyz84 acbboyz84 & super t1ght super t1ght

I received my 2 pairs today. ordered on Feb 19th. One was a complete bite off someone's in here. shrugs. the purple/grey chroma, and the grey speckled midsole and clear sole. just could pass them up. props for the inspiration. and the 2nd pair is legit solar yeezy. green glow sole, all black everything and the pink lining. I can post pix if you guys want, Idk how many times you want to see the same pairs haha

i want to make another pair or 2 now, with more originality to them. no more biting. well, no more clear biting loll.

Last edited:
I'm waiting on my Horus patches and aglets before I post my solar pics but yeah nobody will probably care most hate that design I like it on the 8 though

The seahawks pair is beautiful... Man i couldnt afford another ID but i will regret, i promised myself that i´d do one if the Seahawks won the SB
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom