Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Just ordered my second pair. Ended up doing the solar CW with SS, but I'm going to do a little more customizing to the skin once I get them in my hands

My order was delivered today.  

Will get to see them in a few weeks when I am back home.  
pimp.gif

Ordered 3/7.

pimp.gif

Ordered 3/7.
WOW I ORDERED THE SAME DAY AND NOTHING.

Would you care to post your Timeline.

and what option Gumbo or Normal

Last edited:

pimp.gif

Ordered 3/7.
Damn that's quick.  Tracking says mine shipped today from china, and will be here in ohio on friday.  Doubtful, but we'll see. I think i ordered mine a couple days before you.  

My second pair hasn't even got to the "almost done" point yet.  I ordered that one before you too.

Guess I will be chatting with a rep in the morning to see where my pair stands. Is it better to call or chat online... all i want is insight as to the status could care less about the Code

Kobe 8 Volt & Gold... They are just amazing!!!
AMAZING.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

+1 becuase i ordered the yellow/green chroma as well and they look gold here which is what i was shooting for. This just made my day knowing that the parts i wanted gold will be gold. 

nerd.gif
 for my pair

AMAZING.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

+1 becuase i ordered the yellow/green chroma as well and they look gold here which is what i was shooting for. This just made my day knowing that the parts i wanted gold will be gold. 

nerd.gif
 for my pair
You will not be disappointed... That's for sure!

^ you read him wrong, it took Nike 1 month. They were giving 2 month eta's and so they'd have cushion and not give out discount codes anymore.

Sucks that it's still winter here in Michigan...in April

I just want to break out my all white 8's

^ you read him wrong, it took Nike 1 month. They were giving 2 month eta's and so they'd have cushion and not give out discount codes anymore.
Oh okay, gotcha! So they give extended ETA's nowadays to cover their Butts from their BS.

Still... SMH @ that. 
grin.gif

mine came a month early too, my ETA was May 2nd and they shipped yesterday so I should have them in a few days

its the all red with the red/orange glow sole, i'm excited for those but i'm really looking forward to my blue glow gitd SS design I re-made yesterday, hopefully they come in May not June

Yellow/green chroma is more bronze than gold. Kinda regret not ended up using that chroma on the tongue/heel cup/heel clip/ and midsole for my final pair. I saw the sample with that chroma midsole and it looked like it had "orange peel" paint problem, but they look fantastic here. But then the large portion of the heel clip doesn't have the glittery paint as the small part that makes it a little disconnected. But that's just me being anal about these things. They are loud but tastefully done. Good job

Last edited:
yeah those are dope, it reminds me more of a bronze too like if you did an all black upper with that chroma and red splatter could be like on some THIS IS SPARTA! type shhhh

^ I seen those too. Duke colorway looks so clean on this shoe for some reason.

Still not down with SS but it looks good

Back
Top Bottom