Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

exactly who knows if they even have materials left to make our 8s

I wanna make a pair of mango 9s just dont have the cash right now, trying to unload a pair of 98 gloves and my used superhero 8s so I can make them

There's other pics out there bro the color is off the chains dope

That one dudes pic was terrible but check the others they look good

they should've given us bright mango for the 8s though, my god that colorway on the 8 would've been money

Just left the kobe 9 id thread, salty becauce they're recieving ids already and I placed my order on 3-31
:frown:

i can understand your frustration. take solace in the fact that when your 8s get here, they will look a hell of a lot better than their 9s. 
tongue.gif

My personal 'top 5/hall of fame' Kobe 8 Id color ways:

*BattleGround's White upper with blue and volt sole

*Home and away chroma with stadium grey swoosh (and many similar variations)

*Volt upper (im partial to the ones I cooked up with stadium grey swoosh and liner, and a clear sole..... but all volt everything is sick too)

*Air Mag with blue GITD

*Del Sol

For me it was tough to leave out BGs other 4 heaters, but I felt that would have been too repetitive.  (red with gold specks, red pits, blue corals, clippers, black pits)

Id love to see what everybody else's lists look like.... maybe even a hall of shame just for the hell of it 
roll.gif

those are nice as well bruin. Id be interested to see a pic of your 8 id collection... seems like you got some heat

anyone had thier ID stuck in customs @ UPS? I've been waiting for this pair for 2 months. not cool.
incase it happens to someone else.... UPS will clear it with customs, you don't have to do anything. It'll just take another 2-3 more days before you get your shoe(s).

Back
Top Bottom