Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

Quote:
i have the sz 7 azk1 the all star colorway and it doesnt say all star on the tougue it just says my size and made in vietnam

Could be because it's a size 7. Where did you get them from? It's supposed to be like this:

opmv77.jpg

Pic taken from one of my auctions
All Star AZK1 $109.96 | Black.Maize AZK1 $119.96
PRIMETIME506
primetime506@aol.com

Can't verify for you, but here is the pic bro... can anyone verify it for noodlestyle?

Wanted:I need laces for concords... Let me know if you got some

Where's our Kobe info man; Curlyone? :nerd:
nerd.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif
Need and update on possible future QS and Kobe's clothing line. All I have seen so far is the Izzo Viz Air shorts and tops.
[/b]

^^^ I asked a couple pages back and someone informed me that more apparel should be available in April
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

mine shoes arent fake I bought them at footlocker.Does the all star 06 strap come off or it is sewed onto a shoe.
PLease answer.

by the way, heads up!

for those who are laker haters BUT AZK1 lovers will regret hating on the Lakers and them not making the playoffs. Reliable sources have been told over and over and over again(from more than one source...from several sourceS)

IF the Lakers make the playoffs:
QuickStrike AZK1's will come out. Kobe will be wearing these in playoffs. I won't tell which yet until it is proven and all my sources guarantee it. I know which ones are coming out...just not sure. Clue is..."Designed, not just colored"

GO LAKERS!

:lol:
laugh.gif
What the heck happened to Curly, did dude get kidnapped or something. Ever since the release date came he disappeared.

Quote:
IF the Lakers make the playoffs:
QuickStrike AZK1's will come out. Kobe will be wearing these in playoffs. I won't tell which yet until it is proven and all my sources guarantee it. I know which ones are coming out...just not sure. Clue is..."Designed, not just colored":

Is it a color he's already worn?

Quote:
QuickStrike AZK1's will come out. Kobe will be wearing these in playoffs. I won't tell which yet until it is proven and all my sources guarantee it. I know which ones are coming out...just not sure. Clue is..."Designed, not just colored"

they better make the playoffs
'Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Back
Top Bottom