Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

im a carpenter and i did this for my room, since it was a hole up there i just tried to put something to cover it up, let me know what ya think

133366584.jpg%22%20border=%220%22%20alt=%22Image%20Hosting%20by%20PictureTrail.com%22>

133366584.jpg%22%20border=%220%22%20alt=%22Image%20Hosting%20by%20PictureTrail.com%22>

change the game

putting a nike logo on your furniture seems kind of tool-@#%$ to me,but i cannot hate on your craftmanship, the logo looks really really acurate,good job.
______
click-a-ty clank, click-a-ty clank, our money goes into Nike's piggy-bank.

thanks DownyBoy, im gonna learn how to post pics, and ill post the rest of em, i got other stuff, and thanks for the comments, oohhhh i made the closet myself too, like five years ago, thats why i put it there
change the game

yea but i gotta agree with ussjme. looks kinda tacky. like the whole idea of kobe logo on ur furniture but yeah. PERFECT REPLICA. musta took some time.

Like the others said, I don't know if I'd want that on my furniture but it looks exactly right. Nice job.

If that was a jumpman logo, i wonder if people would think its tacky...Maybe...LOL
"Still even Shaq told me in the heat of their hatred two years ago that Kobe was the best player ever. When I responded, "What about Michael?'' He said, "What about him?'' by CHRIS BROUSSARD of ESPN.com

MAGIC=GOAT

that is so amazing... the fact that you built the furniture from scraps and then incorporated the kobe logo... and the logo seems to be in perfect symmetrical shape... just a great job!

The Color Schemes Kobe is wearing for games with this Sig shoe still don't compare to the 2k5's. AND.. they even made some decent color schemes at the All Star event...

Surely they can do better than they have been with his PE's.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
[/b]
You know what Rolls Down Hill Don't You?
Who Will You Call When "They" Make More than You?

^^^true...i was chillin in my room last night and caught myself appreciating my black and maizes too!!!

I've yet to rock mine, as I don't want to ruin them . Perhaps i'll make it the "indoor only shoe"...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I play to win, whether during practice or a real game. And I will not let anything get in the way of me and my competitive enthusiasm to win.

-Michael Jordan

Quote:
Surely they can do better than they have been with his PE's

he's only worn a couple of PE's otherwise every pair he has worn are GR's
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

sooooo...dont feel like looking through 158 pgs...

how r the kobes selling??? and figures...compared to other shoes???lemme kno
KOBE 4 MVP - 2005/2006 SEASON!

since the RD of the allstars, my store has sold 2 pairs only.....both mine

thats why they are now on sale for 99.99
FOR SALE:DS DMP sz 10.5 GET AT ME!!!
GOT XVII's??looking for DS sz 12 jordan XVII's.

aim-jumpmanmystro23
kb8jumpman@tmail.com

^^Dang where are you from?
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

Back
Top Bottom