:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Try page one if you really need pics
[/b]

can anyone tell me will there be a chance nike will release the Lakers home colourway & white/purple/black (81) of ZK1?
please help curly :frown:
frown.gif

This is my first reply cuz im new to NikeTalk. Those ZK1's are nice in all black. a little flare would be nice. :D
happy.gif

im gonna try my best to cop all colorways sz 14...copped whit/red's for $105 and blk/maize's for $98...i hope no jordans get in the way of me gettin all colors!...does n e 1 have pixs of their ZK1 collection of all three colors including the black/wht?

B E Z yall PEACE

^samething I was thinking, it prolly rubbed off from wearing them...and thanks Lakermania for answering my "shorts" question....
KOBE=Greatest of RIGHT NOW!

I think it means like premium materials are being used, like the 2k4's were said to have Coach leather...on the 2k5's they use a nice soft leather and a kind of tatterd suede...i think these AZKI will be the same...
KOBE=Greatest of RIGHT NOW!

Has anyone ordered from PYS.com before?
I just ordered 2 pairs of the black/white AZK and wanted to know if they take long to ship.

^^
no they don't. in fact, they shipped it ON TIME or even before their "claimed" shipment date sometimes. Good business with them all the time!

most likely, i live in maryland and had a pair shipped to me last friday and got them this morning, regular ship. oh pys is in cali.
I'M OVER IN THE MUSIC FORUM POSTIN FREESTYLES....THEM DUDES STILL POSTIN KEYSTYLES..

I think PYS policy is 24-48 hours when the order is placed before it ships out. When i ordered my AZK1 allstar, they did take 48 hours before shipping. I guess its a case by case situation. But i got mine in 1 day since i live 65 miles from them.
"Still even Shaq told me in the heat of their hatred two years ago that Kobe was the best player ever. When I responded, "What about Michael?'' He said, "What about him?'' by CHRIS BROUSSARD of ESPN.com

MAGIC=GOAT

those all black kobe's are fresh. by the looks of things, it looks like i'm going to have to pick up every single colorway.

*first post..... sweet!*

^ I FEEL YOU!! at first I was going to pass on a few, but it looks like i'll be buying kobes are summer. I still need a few pairs of shorts and i'm set.
I'M OVER IN THE MUSIC FORUM POSTIN FREESTYLES....THEM DUDES STILL POSTIN KEYSTYLES..

Back
Top Bottom