Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

i made black/white one :smile:
smile.gif

black/white
[/b]

Here is the hardest question for yall. Out of the 3 released ZK1's, which colorway is the best? I'm really starting to feel the black/white but I still love the black/maize more tho. I think the black/maize is still the best colorway. But that helps nike when you releasing really tight colorways of a shoe. Makes me want to get em all!

Man Kobe really deserves the MVP award this season but he's probably going to get robbed and the sports writers and media who vote for the MVP are going to give it to Steve Nash or the media darling who everyone loves Lebron James.I'm pretty sure most of the west coast sports writers and media will vote Kobe 1st or 2nd on their ballots but a lot of the east coast people are still going to hate on Kobe and vote Lebron and Nash 1st and 2nd and even are probably going to have Kobe as low as 4th or 5th on their ballots.

Like his Nike commerical says "Love me or hate me, it's one or the other, always has been".

That right there says it all when comes down to how the voters will vote and weather or not Kobe wins the MVP award.

It comes down to this if you take all of those people of their teams, the Lakers would be doing the worst without Kobe on their team; thus making him the MVP.

tru, Kobe is the best player in the nba and the most valuable to his team. You have to not only look at if kobe makes his teammates better but do his teammates make him better or things easier for him. That answer is no. All the records he set/broke this season, doing things MJ never did...that's crazy. He is the legit MVP 4 real.

Hell No, there is no way u can't give the MVP to Kobe, i mean he is clearly the most valuable player.
I mean they say that u need at least 50 wins and they will be pretty damn close to that after their final games if they do good. But still, it was said, that without Kobe on the Lakers, the Knicks wouldn't be the worst team in the league thus making him the most valuable player.
If he doesnt get the MVP that would be the biggest robbery in sports history.
BY THE WAY, EVEN SCOTTIE PIPPEN SAID IT SHOULD GO TO HIM, and he hates Kobe.

^^^all Nike did was photoshop that picture of him from the red.black.white release photo and make it like he's wearing the black.white azk1's...

Back
Top Bottom