Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

:lol:
laugh.gif
looks like J Rose wasn't really wrong about the 2/1 release date, who would have thunk it.

and the shoes might still be available after tonight, so you might not have to rush it.

approaching the 1 hour mark...its killing me
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

54 minutes girls, I'm getn anxious ! !
<<<----- These are my favorite shoes out now ! ! I will be dunking on people in Nashville, TN late this summer due to an ACL injury. I can't wait to heal ! !
I would rather pay 130 for these than 175 + for XXIs cause MJ don't play anymore. Although I do get all my kicks -30%.
COOK # 45

Quote:
Anyone know if its one per household?
Spoke to several Nike reps and all double checked for me. All said it is ONE per household, multiple orders will be cancelled if they see a order with either/or the same billing or shipping address. But then again that can change in 30mins but I highly doubt it.

Almost Time!

These Kobe's will match perfect with my Authentic Troy Polamalu Steelers Jersey.

what size should i get. It seems like all nike's run different. I have some zoom drivers that are 12.5 and they fit good. I also have some last shots size 12 and they are big. I am affraid the kobes will run like the last shoes and I will be to big to play ball well in.

Laser Vick IIIs

my spot wont release these before the drop date. i got them cause i'm in there all the time and i buy at least 1 pair of shoes a week from them.i know the owner and manager real well. they even know my shoe size! but ii speak to them a little earlier and the owner said if i want to keep my hook up keep my mouth closed. he doesnt wnat to get in trouble with nike..... sorry i cant hook you guys up.just thought i would share the pics with niketalk. i'm sure there is enough to go around

Yo is it me or is nikebasketball.com going slow with less than 5 min left?
[/center][/b]

Back
Top Bottom