Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

^
Word!

That colorway on 2k6 is just nuts.

Quickstrike? Playoffs?

Make it happen NIKE!!!!

Quote:
If you could buy the MLPS now for $180 would you do it, or would you wait?

I'd actually wait. Like someone stated earlier, they're a GR. I know it can be tempting to finally get the shoe in your hands, but patience is a virtue IMO.
[/b]
[/b]

Guys, is the Nike Huaraches a signature shoe for Kobe or did he just wear them cause one of my friends says its just a nike shoe and i said that it was his but they couldnt market it much cause of all the crap.

Didnt he have some symbol on it makin it his.

help me out, if u have proof that the huaraches were indeed Kobes shoes then let me know or let me know if they were just Nike shoes.

Thanks

^^ The Huarache 2K4 was originally supposed to be Kobes first sig, the samples had an 8 ball on the heel of them, but then the stuff with the trial came so they took it off but he still had the most pe colorways. And the 2K5 had his name on the tongue and symbol on the heel for a selected few colorways(white/purple, black/white, navy/maize, etc.).

10005488kg.jpg

^^^

If Kobe DOES wear these or if Nike releases them, I think they should replace the black with purple. It would look WAY better. I don't know why they even put black in there. Just like the All-Stars that he never wore. The black on the inside didn't even come close to matching the All-Star jerseys.

We DEFINITELY need to get a Laker colorway in the ZK1. It would be an instant classic. Kobe's first official shoe with Nike! I'd definitely rock it with my Kobe jerseys...
- Ali

Those ZK1 in NBA 2K6 are dope.

But I really doubt NIKE would release them considering they already released the blk/maize ZK1 and labeled them "limited" and did a nikebasketball.com early release for those.

For now I just want the QS playoff colorway to be the Lakers colorway white/purple/gold swoosh, or either the real 81 point game ZK1's.

Quote:
yah ur right i got told and im hatin lol "son"

maybe i could introduce you and him to more fake colorways and let you guys label them so i dont get "told" again! lol
loser!

both of us knew that you photoshoped those we didn't think they were real im just saying you relate any shoe to duke and its ruined.
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

oh and on the matter of gettin the MPLS early for 180, naahh im gonna wait to cop during a F&F sale
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Quote:
naahh im gonna wait to cop during a F&F sale

You will be waiting a long time then since there was just a F&F sale last month.Also with all the new J's heat coming out I dont see a F&F sale coming anytime soon.

if nike releases a white/black/maize colorway, ill buy a pair for each person who posts in this thread

ok i took it too far, but you get the point, id cop
[/b]

Are you guys picking the Kobes up cheap because you work at footlocker, or am I missing out on some great deals because I need to get the blk/white and red/blk/white but $260 + for both is a big hit on the pocket.

I saw Blk/Wht in person last night. They are as good if not better than Blk/Maize. I love my 30% off. :pimp:
pimp.gif

C O O K # 4 5

black/maize is just simply CLASSIC!!!
Simple, yet Sophisticated and breaks necks...JUST like my other grails: Concord XI's

I think black/maize AZK1's are becoming my one of my grails

Yeah, i saw the Black/Whites at footaction and pictures don't do them justice. There FIRE. I don't wana get off subject on this forum, but does anyone know when they announce the MVP, I can't seem to find it anywhere.

I think they announce MVP like 2 weeks into the playoffs...somewhere in that time frame. So for sure they'll announce sometime during the playoffs.

as much as it kills me i think i'll have to put off the blk/wht for another week, i found my grails on ebay :D
happy.gif

I'm mormon if that matters...

Quote:
Are you guys picking the Kobes up cheap because you work at footlocker, or am I missing out on some great deals because I need to get the blk/white and red/blk/white but $260 + for both is a big hit on the pocket.
just wait for the next f&f and you can get them for 30% off...i'm pretty sure they'll still be around.

KOBE has to win the MVP. If they give it to Nash again i think i will scream. He is good but kobe is the best player in the league by far.

no doubt man...kobe for MVP...but i stiLL think nash wiLL win it...i kno someone aLready posted this but is the MPLS kobes comming out on 5/4??

Back
Top Bottom