Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

I un-DS my Black/Maizes for yesterdays game, I love those kicks :D
happy.gif

But the Lakers need to play some defense >:
mad.gif

WANTED: AJ 1's Black/Red sz.11-12 Please Contact Me if you have any for sale.
e-mail: iam_tupac@yahoo.com

How limited are the QS going to be!

I need them bad but live in an area that gets no QS, do you think they will be accessable over the internet?

After the game last night, I couldn't bring myself to buy those ZKIs. Who am I kidding, yes I would. I still want the Blk/Prpl or Wht/Prpl more. Those 2 have more meaning behind them.
On a side note, please win tomorrow LA.
C O O K # 4 5

i hate the whole two-tone thing (one color outside - one color inside)...

TEAM Redundancy TEAM

I can take my shoes off, but you will always be ugly.

yeah i saw em they were fire. but i couldnt evn think about shoes after last nights game, i was so depressed and what not
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

yes hopefully the QS hit NDC... pleaaaaaaaaaaase
IN DIRE NEED OF: CG XI sz 10.5-11, Safari AM1 sz 11, Supreme Lows 11, Lebron Hater AF1 10.5-11 and other AF1s... like courir and 3m snakes and things of that nature. yahmean?!!??!

go to tinypic.com and host a picture, then when you "add reply" you can select "image" and put the URL in there.

I've been waiting for my NT membership to be approved for about two weeks... finally!

i picked up my MPLS kobes about 2 weeks ago... I've worn them several times and they feel great! I don't use them frequently since the nubuck attracts dust easily...

here are some pics... :D
happy.gif

... and it matches my nike carolina blue/white palisades thong

i hope more colours come out! :D
happy.gif

KOBE IS THE GOAT!

check these out...
just sold for 1350.00 on ebay!!

^ 10.5 Houston Rocket AZK1's by roman234life... lost the bid by 50 bucks.... :frown:
TEAM SOLED OUT
EST. 2005
cjhq496@earthlink.net
Rookie of the Year

LOL@Pickyourshoes.com
They lowered the price on the Black/Maize to $149 and they have sizes 8-15.
They were ridiculously over priced at the beginning. I guess they finally realized that FL, Champs, Footaction, etc, etc are still selling them....LOL

^Size 14
New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #24 Richard Jefferson #5 Jason Kidd - C #12 Nenad Krstic
#31 Lamond Murray #7 Bostjan Nachbar #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic #30 Clifford Robinson
#41 John Thomas #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright

If im not mistaken, the black/maize are down to 99 bucks on niketown.com but theres not that many sizes left last time i checked.

On the Joints Kobe wore Thursday, does it say "BLACK" on the tounge where the star would be on the allstars?...like does one say black, and the other say Mamba?
KOBE=Greatest of RIGHT NOW!

Back
Top Bottom