Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

Quote:
i am a laker fan a know kobe is one of the greatest players in the league right now.

ngv88n.jpg

Also, if anyone has a 9.5 in the blkmaize, wants to trade for my 10, PM me

FLINTGREY
team.soled.out

Damn. Just got off the phone with Finish Line's customer service dept. They said that I'd have to cancel my order, check back tomorrow to see if the order is in fact cancelled, and the re-order the shoes.

Does anyone think that the shoes will still be available tomorrow?

so the black/yellow are GRs afterall? I mean they're selling them on Finishline, so it Footlocker next?

I just got mine from Niketown and they are nice! I wear the 2k5 in 10.5 and they fit the same. But I do have wide feet. I wear the 2k4 in 11.

"On Saturday February 11th, at Westfield Shoppingtown Fox Hills Nike will host a NBA 2k6 Tournament, with entertainment and autographed Zoom Kobe 1's at participating retailers"

Are they selling autographed kobe's?

I hope they are a GR and at footlocker. I got mine off Niketown and I might want another pair. Who cares if they are more than 5000 pairs? Buy the shoes and enjoy them, Kobe's for everyone!!! :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Lakers Fans... I am feeling you!!

Ya,
I went on an all out Blitz on Sheikh's site. I called to cancel and they said they weren't shipping anyways till the release date. I have finishline hookups and went that route instead. I feel sorry for the hypebeasts that bought the Black/Golds for more than retail. I could care less if these were limted or not, they are just plain bad-*** shoes. I will be at the Laker game vs. Detroit on the 4th at Staples rocking the Kobes and his commemorative 81 points shirt. I'm giddy!!
Jordans are for Sportin,
Nikes outperform Mikeys!

Quote:
WOW, just checked on nikebasketball.com and they have made a small addition. when you click on the black/yellow kobe and try to buy, they removed the buy button,

and read the last sentence of so. they say to keep an eye out all week All-Star week for additional quickstrike opportunities

Don't be surprised if a white/black/purple colorway is released this week

is shrieks reliable? and when should i expect to get the maize/yellows from there? 2weeks?
WD - Magazine/Portfolio WEBPAGE // coming soon

Has anyone heard from Shiekh's yet? I ordered from there last night before they put up the restrictions and I emailed them about it and I haven't heard back yet. I ordered from Finishline just now... but they aren't always reliable so I just want to play everything safe. I'm assuming these will be fairly easy to get no matter what, but I would rather hear what Shiekh's will be doing so I don't end up with too many pairs.

yea i havent gotten a confirmation mail or anything from shiekhs , is this site reliable?
WD - Magazine/Portfolio WEBPAGE // coming soon

i've never ordered from there. so i waited for finishline, i got a hunch...the sites will have them...but the stores might not. I hope i'm wrong, i'm buying these as birthday presents now. kobes for the family!!! yaaay!!! hate him now!!! yaaay!!! I'm wildin out, I know but so what.
35 congrats, you are Niketalks October keystyle champ...

Quote:
I hope they are a GR and at footlocker. I got mine off Niketown and I might want another pair. Who cares if they are more than 5000 pairs? Buy the shoes and enjoy them, Kobe's for everyone!!

Couldn't have said it better, Beekiz. The blk/maize were reaching over $300 this week - it'll be nice to see all those who got screwed by Nike's website to get their pair now.
FLINTGREY
team.soled.out

Man I hope NIKE makes and release a blk/maize version of the Nike Izzo Viz-Air shorts.These air great for playing ball in and have good quality.I bought the red/black shorts to match my allstar colorway Zoom Kobe I's and will buy the white/university blue shorts to match my MPLS colorway Zoom Kobe I's.

Got my ASG 1's, wow. AMAZING! Very good job Nike. I'm going to cop another pair of another colorway. Hopefully the Black/Purple or Black/Yellow

ngypgm.jpg

ngypn6.jpg

:wow:
eek.gif
:D
happy.gif

The ones on FL.com are LE too right? Or are they just the colorway but same quality as GR?

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>G-MAIL[/td][td]eBay[/td][td]AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
Dream on.
\n
\n

does anyone have a free shipping code for eastbay when they do become available? i ordered from finishline.com but they said they cant go back and apply the code now since its in processing....which is sh@t btw, but 10 bucks is 10 bucks.

Back
Top Bottom