Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

i've been wearing mine around campus the past couple days and they haven't creased on me in the toe (except for the teeth, but that's hardly noticeable).
sucks that your new kicks creased like that so quick.

btw, kobe is gonna be on OTL-nightly coming up. talkin' bout da shoe!!!!

Kobe is on "OUTSIDE THE LINES" right now on ESPN and they showed him at a Niketown with all his Fans signing autos....
BAY AREA - Home of the San Francisco Giants!

I've been wearing my all-stars for basketball, and I've noticed that the front of the shoe gets scarcthed easily where the white paint comes off. This happens whenever someone backs into my shoe.

i think i'd be tempted to get violent if ever anyone stepped on my kobe's...there've been a few close calls where i stared someone down and they kinda looked at me like "@#%$ is your problem" lol.

bob ley: "the player-haters are out to get him [kobe]" :rofl:
roll.gif

Quote:
ptngina - how awesome and crazy is virginia at SAF?!?!?! i love her!!!!!

Did you go over there and buy a pair? She is CRAZY. She called me at 630pm when she got them in and was gonna wait for me eventhough she was closed at 6pm(LOL). Been going there since 94 and shes been open for over 20 years now.

Quote:
My first post! For anyone in Honolulu, Ala Moana Footlocker just got their shipment of the black/maize this afternoon. I finally got my size 9.5!

im in honolulu...do you know if anyone will get the VII's this weekend? Thanks

ptngina

i been goin there on and off since 97... she is hysterical. used to show me and my friends pictures of her daughter, tryin to hook us up... nice lady

i didn't go by today as i already have my pair, but if there's something i want i always give her a call.

Collegehoopsfan

LOL about the daughter part. She keeps asking me if i have a friend she could hook her up with. LOL...Shoe sales women and a Pimp also...Ya, shes kool. Its just sad that she got in trouble with Nike and Nike kinda cut her off....But ya, she is a kool person.

Someone said yesterday that Tigger was wearin some kobes so i recorded it and got these. There definitly custom made, I've never seen this colorway, o and I know its there small but there definitly kobes because his symbol is on the tongue. enjoy. O and another guy is wearing the XXIs

ofploi.png

ofpqhl.png

ofpqvo.png

damn those are hot, they need to put these on nikeid
'Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

i have three different pairs of Kobe's and i swear that the White/Red/Blacks are one of the best colorways that i have seen...Nike made a good choose for the first color because there is no way that the average joe not from LA buys the shoes in a funky yellow or purple color. I also love the texture on how the shoes are on the inside black part.

Ya really Nine Five, My stuff better be Legit!!!
(no really, they better be cause I just copped a pair off you. :smile: )

Back
Top Bottom