Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

if you ordered more than one pair and order them to sell, I hope entire order gets cancelled!!
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

Quote:
if you ordered more than one pair and order them to sell, I hope entire order gets cancelled!!

i ordered a size 9 first cause thats all they had. as soon as the 9.5 showed up i grabbed one and i am hookin up another nter who couldnt get his 9 for retail plus shipping :D
happy.gif

btw shoei7 i just received confirmation that i will have the 9 tomorrow :wink:
wink.gif

*kicks my self in the @#%$ for not getting these* now im gonna have to pay this dumb @#%$ reseller's prices for them..argh

Just checked my order on Niketown.com
My order still shows "pending"! :frown:
frown.gif

They need to hurry up and ship my shoes. I paid for 2nd day air too.

^no...pay attention..to th epost. they release on the 18th of this month. in what jordan collectors call "urban account" stores. so just be on the lookout.
35 congrats, you are Niketalks October keystyle champ...

hey, for those who's received their ZK1's, how do they fit? Team Dirk and Air Raids both said go down half a size, what's the view for the rest of you guys?

So in SOCAL are the black/yellow a urban account release? because people are saying they will be easy to find here in SOCAL

what about FNL, FL, FA?
Aren't some of these urban accounts? Are any getting the Black/Yellow colorway?

yeah some of those stores have urban accounts...it's all about location..location...location.
35 congrats, you are Niketalks October keystyle champ...

If i get more than i probably will sell it just so i can get my pair for free. Plus people on ebay are paying $100 over retail. Thats the only time i resell shoes. Is to get money so i can get a pair for my self for free.

^ yeah, that makes you ok but the other resellers are bad... come on give me a break, it's the same thing. You don't have to justify why you're selling shoes when the obvious motive for any reseller is to make money.

my order is still pending, any1 have their order status changed to shipped?
FOR SALE:DS AJ XIII black/Altitude green sz 8.5... $240 shipped
GOT XVII's??looking for DS sz 12 jordan XVII's.

aim-jumpmanmystro23
kb8jumpman@tmail.com

Yeah, I ordered by 2 day air also. I was hoping to get them by tuesday/wednesday so I could wear them to the Rockets/Lakers game. Forget about it now. I wonder what's the hold up.

Back
Top Bottom