Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

cot DAMN!
eek.gif
How many of those Houston quickstrike ZK1's are they releasing?!? To all Houston NTers, if you're able to get a size 9, SELL 'EM TO ME: tcolina@gmail.com
Otherwise, I'll have to hit up ebay...
NIKE AIR MAX CB2 94 RETRO, WHITE/BLACK/ROYAL BLUE & ADIDAS CRAZY 8 BLACK

damn....i wish i could get my travel on this year...but i'm locked down buying real estate.
35 congrats, you are Niketalks October keystyle champ...

Quote:
eastbay is now considered an urban account

So does this mean that eastbay will get the black/yellow?
I emailed them like a week ago and they said they weren't sure.

well....we'll see...I have a 10.5 anyone have a 9.5 or 10?

dang...those white purple and yellow ones....dang
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

Just received my limited editions, i don't even like refering to them as that, cause they are probably going to end up everywhere, but haven't tried to the shoe, definitely looks a lot better in person then in the photos, some nice detailing with stitching and such. But the paint job they did on the teeth, is a little weak, you can see the runs in the paint and stuff, was not very happy about that, hopefully they will be a good balling shoe, cause i plan on beating the hell out of these.

Houston, we have a problem......You guys got a dope colorway, while the rest of the country has to oogle them!!!

Ya, my Black/Golds have the "Uptempo" design crooked on the back. But that can be overlooked. Trust me, the All-Stars are much nicer in person too. Friday can't come soon enough! :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

Jordans are for Sportin,
Nikes outperform Mikeys!

Got my ZK1 today I ordered with next day air so they came two days ago, I left for schoolbefore they arrived, so my Mother sent them up to me next day air. Must say today was a good day, these shoes are great right out the box. I can't say that I noticed a size disrepancy between these and my other sz 10 shoes. Now on to the All-Stars, DAMN I love these shoes.
Viewer Dec. '01 to July '02. Proud member since July '02

Damn, just got an email from Nike saying my order is being delayed. I knew something was up when it was stuck on pending. It says they'll ship it within 4 business days which aint too bad. Better than a straight cancellation.
It took an 81pt game for the world to finally realize he's the best in the league. Quit ridin'.

Got mine in the mail today - that was quick! Dude, these things run huge! .5 size bigger for sure, people! I'll snap pics tonight when I get home! They are pristine!
FLINTGREY
team.soled.out

I am going out to the gym to play in my allstars now...I am sure that they run a size bigger..Going to have to get a smaller size this weekend.
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

Got both the all stars and the black yellows today. They do run big, but I think an extra pair of socks will fix this problem for me....However, the all stars are great design,. but as posted before, Nike was lazy in production. There is no excuse for all the glue that is gobbed between the teeth ofthe shoe. It looks grey and dirty..Poor job on Nike quality control, but other than that, great shoes...

Just got my Blk/Maize in the mail...damn these are sweet...pics don't do them justice, but yes they definitely run big...i got the right size (10), cause i usually wear a 10.5...anyways, ill take some pics of them on since there aren't many pics of that...

i got 2 pairs, a sz 9.5 and a sz 10, im willing to let go of the sz 10.

IM WILLING TO TRADE MY SZ. 10 FOR SOME JORDANS.
Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free. -billy mack

THe yellow black and whites are coming out. i saw them in person in old town pasadena at neo 39. they also had the all star edition for display.

anyone know any stores that ship, that already have them? I have found several stores with them in NY etc, but none ship.

THANKS for the help
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

Back
Top Bottom