Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

^same. -_- now i have to spend more money! my dad is gonna kill me.
WD - Magazine/Portfolio WEBPAGE // coming soon

THANKS CURLY.

Battleshiped.

I knew NIKE was gonna throw a slider which is why I didn't get any of the 2 KOBE's that released.

Waiting for the elite. I'll stay tuned.

THANKS AGAIN.

[/b]
[/b]​

damn i hope i get my tax refund in time
love me or hate me
its one or the other, always has been, hate my game, my swagger, hate my fade away
my hunger, hate that im a veteran
a champion, hate that, hate it with all your heart, the hate that i'm loved for the exact same reasons

I don't care how many pair they release...They will be COPPED. :D
happy.gif

Lakers Fans... I am feeling you!!

Oh man... thanks curly.
I had a feeling that those were not going to be the ASG shoes. I mean, the last two years both of his shoes where pretty limited.

Maybe they'll be the same colorscheme with something extra on them.

happy.gif

One question why don't the Kobes have his name nor his number on the shoe, i mean VC does, Lebron does, MJ did, and Penny did. To me his line seems to be like pippens, and barkleys shoes everyone will know its their shoe but in the future they'll just be seen as regular shoes.
Miami-Dade Representa (305)

Florida 16 Lady Vols 7
Florida 34 FSU 7

yeah everyone has their logo on the shoes

MJ= jumpman
VC= the vc logo thing
penny= 1 cent logo
love me or hate me
its one or the other, always has been, hate my game, my swagger, hate my fade away
my hunger, hate that im a veteran
a champion, hate that, hate it with all your heart, the hate that i'm loved for the exact same reasons

thanks for the info. can't wait for the apparel.
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

cliffy: i asked shiekh about it and they just told me i should get 'em by the 18th, but as we all know, shiekh isn't exactly the most reliable store...

yeah ight. thnks tyang122. im dying to see these kicks in person. the build up is killing me. lol. congrats to everyone who already has 'em

^^in case you want to cancel your order, 1) these are General Release, none of Limited crap. 2) They'll be up on Niketown.com at midnight, if you live on west coast you'll have no problem finding these. just hope i don't get screwed over by shiekh...

haha!! whattup xHarHarx!!! welcome welcome... this is my road dawg when it comes to exclusive kickz...

plus if it wasn't for his digi camera, almost ALL of them pics wouldn't have been available to our fellow NT'ers...

yup, just e-mailed them, now i can cancel my order with shiekh shoes and go with pys...unless they decide on being stubborn and staying with the price...

Ready for the :smh:
nono.gif
quote of the week....

Quote:
I can see $1000 plus for some kind of name brand designer shoes.....but not NIKE

(come here real quick...SLAP)

Hows the king of New York rockin sandals with jeans?...open toed sandals with chancletas, with jeans on!!?? And he 42 years old!! Looking for XIV Indiglows & XI's & Haze Dunks. 9 - 9.5

Back
Top Bottom