Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

I just mad that I fought to get those black/maize ZK1's from nikeb-ball.com and now they are a GR. Which is good so that all us kobe and laker fans can cop tho. I will be rocking in ZK1's at the laker game on Wed.

Did Jack Nicholson have on the black and yellow Kobe's last night at the Lakers game? It kinda looked like it. I think either him or his kid wore them to a game before too.

i have said from day one that Kobe would not wear the white.black/red in the game.

any other info on quickstrikes this week. how many?
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

I don't know about last night but I've seen Jack and his kid rocking the ZK1's. i forgot what game it was but he had on the "all-stars" and his kid had on the black/maize. It was like 2 weeks ago or something.

tyang what shipping u used with shieks? Have your kobes been shipped yet? mine still havent been.
WD - Magazine/Portfolio WEBPAGE // coming soon

Did anyone get charged by Finishline yet or get a shipping notice for the black/yellow Kobe's? I know people have had problems with them in the past too like Shiekh's, but I'm hoping they come through this time.

I been saying these run a 1/2 sz bigger than other shoes and today it was proven to me. I got the Blk/Maize in my sz 13 and they were too big. Today I went to my Champs store to order mine and stopped at another store to try them on. They only had a sz 12 and it was too small. I was right about the 1/2 sz. I got the Blk/Maize swapped for a 12.5 and on the way 150$ and got the 30% off at Champs, 93 shipped for the 12.5 AS colorway. I will be wearin them next weekend watchin the game. 1st half, AS ZKI, 2nd half, Red Suede XXI. :lol:
laugh.gif

C O O K # 4 5

These shoes are superb ! But a 1/2 sz smaller or you'll be sorry !

Yes, If they ship out Monday I hope I'll get them by the end of the week i got ground shipping on them.

Quote:
Now, for the REAL All-Stars, they are scheduled to be an online quickstrike later this week. So shhhhhh. Please make sure to...Stay Tuned.

WHOA! Let me get this straight. Are you telling me that Kobe will NOT be wearing the White/Black/Red colorway that just came out in the All-Star game? So will he be wearing a White/Blue/Red colorway instead like his last two All-Star appearances? Oh man, I hope this is true.

Are you 100% certain about this curlyone12???

this has to be a lie , same colorway maybe with like a 8 on it or something , i mean why would thye say its the allstar and than make another one...
WD - Magazine/Portfolio WEBPAGE // coming soon

Whats Good NT...

Checkin in from the Asian Side...I got myself a couple of Kobe t-shirts...no thanx to ya'll...man I was searching...but alas, it is here....

And the great thing about the shirt...its Dri-fit...I love the feel.

one.

yo thats an ill shirt is it an asia exclusive if not than were can u get it in the states
I'm asian, if that matters.

Back
Top Bottom