Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

I just got the maize one on finishline.com. they had a 11.5 and a 15 left but now they only got 15 I think I took the last one :smile: I searched google for a coupon and found a $15 dollar off so I just got mine with 1 day shipping

mannnn im worried shiekh is going to screw up and i wont get my kobes!!!
and chad, thats one sick hookup on those white/black/red, i might need that at some point
[/b]

they did a lot of the samples with All-Star 2006 on the inside of the tongue. so I don't think that means much.
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

Quote:
The Black and Gold's are limited to 15,000, but not as limited as everyone thinks.

15,000 is quite a lot to USA, considering that NOT everyone is a Kobe Fan(unlike Jordan fans)

It's not hard to get online...but maybe a lil harder in stores. Overall, it would be a lot harder to get these kobes like in a month or two..so get em while you can!

ALSO, IMO, i think the QS allstar kobes are not white/red/blue. I think is the same color as the GR All-Stars Except with som minor detailing(such as '8' stitched, lasered his name, etc.)

Hopefully, it'll be sweeet.

Good thing I have been saving for a while for all this madness..
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

If the Lakers made the playoffs do you think that Kobe will be wearing the next shoe of the line? That'd be awesome and a crushing blow at the same time :wow:
eek.gif
:frown:
frown.gif

[/b][/font].​

After a long stressfull weekend of waiting, I called finishline and it said my order will be fullfilled. I got my black/maize size 11, so hopefully it fits just right and I don't need a 10.5.

Just got done chatting with a niketown.com rep. This is what they said.

Dena: Hi, my name is Dena. How may I help you?
Casey: hi, i have 2 questions, first, I have been hearing some rumors that Kobe is coming out with a different all star shoe then the red/white/black shoe. Also when can i buy Kobe shirts and shorts
Dena: Yes, there will be an All Star Zoom Kobe I
Casey: what color is it
Dena: White/Varsity Red-Chrome

Casey: when will i be able to buy this shoe
Dena: Sold in the Houston and Akron, OH area....
Dena: There is also a rumor that a few will be sold on our site...
Dena: They come out 02/17
Casey: O my gosh, this is awsome. What about the apperal
Dena: NikeTown.com or NikeBasketball that is...
Dena: The Izzo Viz is slowly coming out as well, there is some stuff on NikeTown.com now.
Casey: K, thanks

I just talked to a CSR at niketown and she said that she has nothing about the shoes but that there was a rumor going around about another pair coming out. Also that i was the forth person to ask the question about the real all star kobes and i should check back tomorrow because she might have some info on it then.

there is no doubt that there will be another quickstrike etc, the only question is what? it says on nikebasketball itself, look out this week for other quickstrike opportunities
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

dang..i have not been so excited over shoes and gear like this in a loooooong time..
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

Back
Top Bottom