Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

Got mine as well, Maizes coming first cause I rushed them and the All-stars will get here when they get here. To the guy who posted pics of that store, that Untold Truth stuff is nice. That's a nice display that you got going for it. I got the New York Cubans AF1 on the way as a matter of fact.
Love the shoe game.

During tonight's Laker game pre-show...

Kobe: "I got a couple calls from my peers wanting to wear my shoes, thats pretty cool!"

Showing the love.... maybe new colorways? Stay on the lookout!!

hey airraids... where exactly is urban legend stadium at???
i been meaning to head over there.
MEXTEL310@GMAiL.com​

FYI if anybody in L.A. love black history like i do..some negro league players will be at the store saturday....buck oneil was there last week.they wouldnt tell which ones are coming but the manager told me to make sure i bring something to get autographed. i got him to autograph a monarchs jersey..and eddie murray was there to.i ran home and got one of my bats for him to sign.sorry i know this is a kobe post.....

^^Google is your friend. Give it a try. |I
tired.gif

hey anyone know what color kobe was wearin tonight? I couldnt tell to well on nba.com's hihglight reel.. was it white/purp or was it allstar (lol guessin white/purp since allstar dont amtch) anyone post a pic plz? Also smush should be in the dunk contest.. im guessin he owns nate robinson lol

i'm not sure why everyone is getting hung up on da whole nikebasketball.com saying "check back every thursday for a new exclusive" they say that for ALL the signature shoes...

i know there will be a QS this weekend, but what nikebasketball.com says is not an indicator... just my two cents... :tongue:
tongue.gif

Thanks 2kfan,
that colorway is crazy, im pretty sure those come out, gonna add that to my black maize and wear black maize for dress events and white purple for ballin.. woot

i totally forgot about them releasing, then i just looked on finishline and i was able to get a size 12.5 which is my perfect shoe size. hope they get here soon. on another note im gonna ask around this week and find out for sure if there's gonna be a QS kobe. :pimp:
pimp.gif

I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

So Cal Only looking for size12.5-13 Cali,Shanghai,futura,mita AF1,Navi Pack Shox NZ and Burst,

was gonna get the wht-red ZK's this afternoon......

then I saw Air Jordan XX Stealths on sale for $120 (after tax).....

I couldn't resist to get my 2nd pair of Stealths' so I guess I will wait 2 more months for the blk-wht. Kobe's instead......

so many to buy, so little money...... :\
ohwell.gif

^thanks for the info. hope more are on the way

i wonder if the VC will only be in those colors, or if they will have a special box and stuff on them etc
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

Heads Up!!! Footaction in Westfield Santa Anita Mall in Arcadia, CA will be releasing the black/maize Kobes I, 48 pairs, this Saturday and they got all sizes all the way up 2 a size 15!!!
So make sure to head out over there real quick and scoop theses bad boys up!!! Hit them up 2 make sure # 626-574-0483!!!

o shoot time to walk over and get some, dont try to exchange at the footlcoker there, the woman manager is a meanie.. lol just a warning

These are delicious in person and the 1/2 size lower was a good call. Can't wait to get the all-stars later in the week.

129433866.jpg

Love the shoe game.

According to the email from nike the black/maize will be released to the general public on saturday, is this this still true?

Back
Top Bottom