Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

I posted this is the Kobe True to size thread, I just wanted to add it to the sticky...

Quote:
I first thought that you should go a 1/2 size down, but that is wrong IMO. I bought some NBA socks and just played 2 40 min league games. The shoes felt great and if I had on an 11 1/2 I would have been in pain. Go true to size if you are playing ball in these.

Lakers Fans...FEELING YOU!!

No special All-Star colorway. It makes sense from Nike's POV. But I can deal with that. I just want the clothing line to hit.

Supposedly my Black/Maize pair from finishline are due to be delivered today. I always wear a 12, but have very narrow feet so I ordered an 11 1/2 because of all the people who say they run big (They seem to far outnumber those who say they are true to size). I plan on using these as my bball shoes and I will post impressions when I get the chance.

Quote:
can somebody post the vision laser kobe 1... the one like the lakers color way...???

the 'vision' zk1 was the blk/maize colorway. my shoes are posted on pg 47 of this thread.

nvsf3k.jpg

I like chicken flavored Ramen over beef, if that matters
FLINTGREY
team.soled.out
flintgreyNT@gmail.com

The Michael Bolton thing, hilarious. As it pertains to the size, I wear a 13 in all 30+ pairs of kicks I own. I ordered the black and maize in a 12.5 and they fit but they are a bit snug. Just a heads up for buyers on Saturday. I got the All Stars coming in a 13 this week as well so then I'll be able to tell the difference if any.
Love the shoe game.

You know what I think of the Black/Maize?

They are probably as rare as all those Retro Air Jordans(all before Air Jordan 14's)

To me, they remind me of the Retro 13 flints. It was a hot release, and like all jordan releases. It was limited to some point. Prices went a lil high, but not too high. However, now...it's not AS easy to cop em.

Similarly, the Black/Maizes are probably as limited to 15,000 as flint 13's...if not, more limited. So get em while you can because these will be a lil hard to get and prices may not be as favorable(130 retail) in the near future. Prices will probably be set at around 150-200 in the near future...similar to flint 13's

This is just my thought. And it seems that way, too.

Recieved my pair today from finishline. I must say these appear to be a quality shoe. Is it just me...or does the black/maize seem to have a higher quality than the AS? When I was at the mall the other day I took a look at a pair of the AS and was a little dissapointed. But then when I got my pair today the quality (seams, glue, etc) appears up a notch.

Anyways they are extremely comfortable and lightweight, havent played ball in them yet though. As far as the ankle support, it doesnt work that great for me, but then again nothing does really because my ankles have the thickness of a twig. I had mentioned that I always wear a 12, but ordered an 11.5 since almost everyone said they run big. Boy was I glad I did, as the 11.5 has a great fit (both in width and length). I have very narrow feet though, so as said before those of you with wide feet might want to stick true.

so last chance to pick these up retail will be saturday at stores right?

i thought i heard they would be online with niketown? does anyone know for sure. i CAN'T miss out on these again...

Quote:
Damn... no *real* all star kobe's coming out?!? I was looking forward to some red/white/blue azk's, but I guess I'll be saving some money... probably for the 7's at the end of the month...

word...me too...

They're prolly gonna stick to the 18th release date :T But as most of us are, we're impatient, and ready to buy 'em

hello my first post
Does anyone know if they are giong to release the black/gold shoes in sizes 6 and a half or sizes 7 like big kids sizes

Thank god, I got homies at that FA in Santa Anita Mall that's goin 2 hook it up. Man, that morning goin 2 be crazy. People been callin the store like crazy, well at least that wat the manager told me. I'll be there in the morn, 2 see the turnout if any. Peace out!!!

Back
Top Bottom