Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

so what's the deal with those Kobe shirts? I'm assuming those were fake or something, I haven't seen them around.

APPAREL NEWS ALERT!

New Kobe Nike Izzo Viz-Air Shoot-Around Tee

for now, it's only size S on niketown.com which means it's new and new sizes should be loading up pretty soon.

I'll be on the look-out for apparell if I see one

138172_100_A

here's the link:
http://niketown.nike.com/niketown/c...oup=98084&categoryId=303410&_requestid=122565

AZK1's must be cursed ...lakers lose against the hawks...at home...tsk..tsk...maybe they were better off embroidering "81" on the shoe...what y'all think?

i went into sportmart today and saw a bunch of posters for another element of kobe's clothing line. it was some compression shorts and shirts similar to those put out by under armour. the posters have kobe with his arms crossed and it says something to the extent of "if it's good enough for kobe, it's good enough for you" looked pretty nice.

Those are eehhhh. Waste of a first PE.

I think the hot PE's wont be until Playoffs
Lakers Fans...FEELING YOU!!

I got the Black/Maizes today and I was expecting the worst. I stayed true to my size 12 (All my athletic shoes are 12) and I have severely narrow feet. I put them on thinking that my heel was gonna pop up and down because they'd be so big. Suprisingly they fit me really snug. So I'm definately pumped I didn't get an 11.5. I just think it might be preference on how the shoe feels. There's no way I'd want my shoes tighter than how they felt. By the way, most comfortable shoes I think I've ever had on my feet. That was a nice suprise, they are definately made for ballin'.

Love these shoes, but....It's about time to end the Kobe for MVP talk. He is the best player in basketball, but he is not an MVP based on his teams record and play over the last 10 games. Hawks at home, come on!

I agree, that should not have lost last night. It was a very bad defensive game by the lakers. BUT the MVP is the MOST VALUABLE PLAYER, so lets just say if you take that player away from the team, will they win or lose. If you take Kobe away from the Lakers, there the worst team in the league, with probably not even double digit wins. If they make it to the playoffs, which if they don't step it up they wont, but if the do, Kobe should be the MVP over any other player in the league. Thats just my 2 cent though

Casey...I understand and respect what you are saying, but ...The lakers may win 40-44 games....Without Kobe, they probably win 28-32..Keep in mind, guys will step up if Kobe was not there. Odom would take leadership and get hungry, Your backcourt would not feel they have to defer or wait for Kobe to do something and they would get more agressive,, etc. They are not a single digit win team with out him. Come on, Phil can find a way to win with any team. Now if you take Nash in Phx, they will probably win 56 games. Take him away and they MAY win 30...That is a plus minus of 26 for Nash and maybe 16 for Kobe...When Kobe learns to make his teammates better, his team will win and he will be a consistent MVP candidate. Until than, he is just the best player. MVP this year is Nash, or Dirk..(Billups has too much help from his teammates...4 all stars)....You gotta be leading an elite team to be the MVP........Under your arguement, Chris Bosh could be an MVP candidate...Toronto prob is a single digit win team without him, but will win mid to upper 20's with him......just my 2 cents...

Kobe for MVP no doubt. 81pts! If they get in to the post season it's a wrap.
Lakers Fans...FEELING YOU!!

This is a lil off topic but no way kobe should be MVP....and I'm no Kobe hater. I think he is an amazing athelete but the MVP should make his team a winning team...not a sub-par, barely make the playoffs team. He should display all the characteristics of a great player, not just individual talent..this includes team play. If I see Kobe pass the ball in an offensive set I have to rewind the Tivo! Rarely happens.

Steve Nash truely made his team better...into a winning team. Magic, Jordan, Duncan .... did what they had to do to win games, not rack up personal accolades.

Back
Top Bottom