Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

i feel really bad that you guys cant get a pair. i went to the cerrtios mall today and they were just LITTERTED with them. i mean, they even dropped em early and had em (the black/maize) on the shelves on thursday. and they got new shipments in yesterday. there was enough time to come in, try on a pair of size 12, size 13, walk around, decide on the 12's, then try on both colorways to see which i wanted. and then no line for buying em (at 10 o clock).

if you guys want to get #'s, go to footlocker, finishline, and footaction websites, store locator, and for the zip code type in 90703, the first result will be in cerritos mall, and you guys can call one of those stores up and check. they have ALOT of both colorways, and all 3 stores have different sizes, so try ur luck!
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Just checked pys and they got them for $250? It says 81 pt game version, are these just those normal black and maizes or something else (I'm on a blackberry so I really can't tell) if they are just the regular ones without being a pe or lasered or licked by kobe himself, all I gotta say is "cocaine is a helluva drug"
Love the shoe game.

SO the FINAL WORD is that the Blk/Maize are limited?????
What is the production number on these??????
WATTS, C.A. HOME OF THE C'S AND B'S
WHERE IT ALL STARTED

GET AT ME - THE WATTS JORDAN KING - djkaos23@yahoo.com

AIM - djkaos234512

Anyone have issues with there heal lock in. I have a 11 and its way to big, tried on a 10.5 and it feels better but i feel like if i break the shoes in a little there is no way my foot is staying lock in. Plus tieing the shoe tight, i felt like it hurt when i would bend my foot. If someone wants a size 11 get at me in the inbox, by monday or i'm returning to nike.

Thanks, by the way i'm talking about the black/maize ones.

what was Iggy wearing over the top of his jersey with the kobe logo...it looked like a practice top
That's my word

[/center]

i just learned ONE footlocker an hour away DID get the blk/mz and they have my size. so i'll be cruising by there tomorrow morning and hopefully won't be disappointed again.

wish me luck!

yet another BS dunk contest...nba needs to pay kobe/lebron/VC to be in this |I
tired.gif

i got the "all-star" colorway today at footlocker, they had the blk/maize but i like the wht one a little better. The saleswomen said they only had a few more of the blk ones available but plenty of the all star. I like the ones kobe was wearing at the practice...

I just saw the blk/maize at WSS today and it came with a tag printed in chinese. Its just a carboard attached to the right shoe explaining or something. Im not 100% sure. Does most you guys that have the blk/maize come with that? Just wondering if its something out of the ordinary.
====================================
E-mail: BlueWindScar@hotmail.com == MySpace
It's the old Days.
The bad days.
The all or nothing days.​

I don't think these are that limited. We got a good number of pairs and we didn't even get the XXI. For some reason we got like 5 size 12. We did sell them pretty well though, there was one guy there waiting for us to open and he bought like 7 pairs lol.
"Being called a role model has become code for being "able to sell product." But the true essence of a role model lies in influencing our youth to be better, not perfect, not to buy sodas or fast food or whatever; but to be better, no matter the odds or the circumstances."

-Kobe Bryant

Quote:
what "future colors" are coming out?

everything posted already on the first page was at the event plus a REAL LAKER COLORWAY(white/varsity purple/canyon gold). nike put his signature on the inside of the tongue instead of the scope which was a very nice touch for the shoe

I'm kinda pissed about the AS colorway thing but honestly, I like the 2K4 AS better and also the Wht/Red-Blk ZKI better than Kobe's personal. I'm lookin out for my boyz, you know who you are.
C O O K # 4 5

i forgot to add i wear a 12 and tried a 11.5 and 12 and went with the 12. It felt a little better and i ahd just the right amount of room...the smaller size was too snug IMO...i have normal size feet width wise.

o0xmr5.jpg

o0xmvq.jpg

wear this colorway and you too can make a half court shot in one try....
"If they [the Clippers] play in the NBDL, they'll make the playoffs."
Sir Charles on Sam Cassell's comment that the Clippers will make the playoffs

FA in Westfield Santa Anita Mall just about sold out of all sizes but they still got 11.5's, 12's, 12.5's,14's and 15's for thoses of you that still haven't copped and that's ur size head out there 2morrow. Peace!!!

i don't know if this question was addressed earlier...but could somebody school me on the kobe logo? is there a meaning behind it? what was the inspiration for it?

Back
Top Bottom