Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

I talked to a Nike rep. the other day that said no Laker home colorways are in the works and to check back in the fall for any updates.

I specificaly asked about a white/gold/purple colorway.

Hey fellas. Just as a heads up, I finally found some shorts to match my Black and Maize.

s6oayc.jpg

And my XIII lows 8)
glasses.gif

s6obdc.jpg

I know they are not Kobe's shorts, but close enough. Jordan, Kobe, Nike... samething.
[/b]

i FINALLY wore my kobes to play in last night, and all i gotta say is wow, and i broke so many necks
[/b]

where'd you get those shorts?
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Quote:
I talked to a Nike rep. the other day that said no Laker home colorways are in the works and to check back in the fall for any updates.

I specificaly asked about a white/gold/purple colorway.

what the @#%$ of nike, no Lakers home colourway to release?? >:
mad.gif

thank you your help DAtQueenCullect

e8pldy.jpg

is the section on the tongue under the kobe logo going to be black like that or is that section going to be white like on the samples? are they going to come with black or white laces? thanx to all in advance

Yeh Lakermania, those were the ones I was trying to post pics of last week. They are damn good looking with the maize.

On the side... I wore my blk/maize for the first time,and damn i scored a f-load of points. Its a good shoe for just any postion on the court.. (I play G/F/C)
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I play to win, whether during practice or a real game. And I will not let anything get in the way of me and my competitive enthusiasm to win.

-Michael Jordan

yo haier2k4 those shorts will go nice when the gray and baby blue azk's come out!!!! :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:

KOBE FOR MVP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is a nice jon on the ID.
WANTED:
True Air Max '97 sz 11.5 or 12
I'm looking for these in any condition, used or new.Contact info in profile.

Those black/maize Jordan shorts look like the Jordan Melo Authentic Shorts, just different colors. The white/university blue/taxi are available on Eastbay.

Where did you pick those up? I want! Nice find. :smile:
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom