Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

Im glad I held off on the Blk/Whites for the Grey/Carolinas and Blk/Purples :smile: !!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I play to win, whether during practice or a real game. And I will not let anything get in the way of me and my competitive enthusiasm to win.

-Michael Jordan

Wow the grey/caro are amazing :wow:
eek.gif

^^ thats what half of us are waiting for, prob wont be a release until lakers are guaranteed a playoff berth
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

DAAAYMN grey/carolina blue are FIRE!!! niiiice pickup. cant wait for my pair
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

I'm Down Under. Guess for once, we got an early one here! :smile:
smile.gif
Keep saying it, but they are the best AZK1s!

Jersey numbers of MPLS in the insole.

Thought BLK/WHT AZK1s were released 04-Apr? Just realized PYS was shipping earlier than release?

Gotta order my Izzo Tank/Shorts for the MPLS... before all you guys do LOL..

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I play to win, whether during practice or a real game. And I will not let anything get in the way of me and my competitive enthusiasm to win.

-Michael Jordan

what is the sizing on the izzo shorts? Do they run big like the jordan shorts? Man i need to cop those fa sho.

i just have to say it again... MPLS ZK1 is just tooooo hot. straight fire right there

I know that the Ft. Collins mall's footlocker has some of the all star 2k5's left for 89.99. going to pick up a pair or two in a week if they're in my size.
NO DICEHOMESLICE​
Living the Dream since 1992​

Quote:
I know that the Ft. Collins mall's footlocker has some of the all star 2k5's left for 89.99. going to pick up a pair or two in a week if they're in my size.

ok that has got to be the most off topic post in this thread so far, atleast if u said something like "was going to pick up zk1's but then decided to pick up 2k5's" but that was just out of nowhere - -x and btw thats a ripoff because they've been 79.99 almost everywhere and in some stores they have em for 54.99 + (if u went last weekend) 30% f & f so yeah 90 for 2k5's right now is a rip

Just got my black/white ZK1 a couple days ago, and I am very pleased with their quality. Can't get enough of them kobes.

v2zb4k.jpg

Back
Top Bottom