Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

^^ i dont think it would be that sick since theres already a white/black/maize, nd im not a big fan of blue and yellow (unless its like ucla blue/yellow, but u said navy).

btw 6foottarheel can you PM me?
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

-"It's like G-d made Kobe so we could watch him play basketball." - Lamar Odom-

Why did u leave out the o in God?
________________________________________________________________________________________________

WANTED: Adidas Crazy 8 blk/wht size: 11

Quote:
hot damn u guys are killing me with these black/white pics im tryna hold back for the MPLS.

I so agree with "nikes fo life"...these pics of the black/whites are so tempting when I planned to wait till next month for the MPLS'. Im like checking the budget and credit card balances in case I just happen to break. Funny stuff.
[/b]

^^ haha yeah but ur rich/old enough to have an account balence, im going of high school income and im jz struggling to afford a pair every 2 months. i got lucky i got the red/black/white the black/maize for my birthday from parents/friends, but im gonna have to miss out on the black/white. if i have enough and theres a well placed F & F weekend i might get lucky though
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

got my black and whites yesterday, they look so much sweeter in person. i balled in em twice already (it's why i bought em) and yeah...they are the truth

Here is a little something for you blk/white AZK1 Lovers!

139686711.jpg

hot...gotta cop that black one
can you do me a favor and give me the number on the tag if u still have it, ( the little numbers on the bar code)
FOR SALE:DS DMP sz 10.5 GET AT ME!!!
GOT XVII's??looking for DS sz 12 jordan XVII's.

aim-jumpmanmystro23
kb8jumpman@tmail.com

My first pair of Zoom Kobes.
Even better with black laces.

p10800077wc.jpg

p10800088lt.jpg

p10800093bn.jpg

Now I just need the black/white and white/black reebok swingman jerseys.
anyone know where i can get them in Canada?
i live in mississauga.
- Ali

^^^^^ im glad someone put the black laces..... its just that the white laces make the shoe stand out a lot more.... but they look just as nice with black laces....

It is all about the shoes... I was hesitant at first to break out the AZK1's again due to not scoring or producing on the court alot BUT... DAMN In a 3 on 3 game, 1&2's I beasted all of them with 30 pts (all 1's), so basically that would be 60 pts!!! :smile:
smile.gif
Game High right here... Might I add, that Im only 14 and these were grown men LOL.

Sorry for bragging but Im just bouncin off the walls at the moment.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I play to win, whether during practice or a real game. And I will not let anything get in the way of me and my competitive enthusiasm to win.

-Michael Jordan

bLack and whites are raw no doubt...but im stiLL waiting for the MPLS ZK1s...anyways about that nas Lyric...that boy nas is such a hater...who's he hitting ugLy keLis??...i'LL pass...he aint Like jay hitting beyonce

wer'd you get the black laces????? they didn't come with extra... u said they wer ur first azk's.... u must have gotten it from the black/maizes... ther the onli kobes with black laces out now...... how'd you get'm??
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

"if a woman tells you shes 20 and looks 16.... she's 12....."
-Chris Rock

I haven't put pics up in a hot one....

Here's a little something I did with my ZK1s....

659524391_l.jpg

659537675_l.jpg

659548857_l.jpg

I just had to...perfect shoes to go with a tux....

659578654_l.jpg

[/b]
[/b]

Quote:
Where is the cheapest place to pick up the blk/wht and blk/wht/reds online?
?
Try pickyourshoes.com
kicks-r-us.com
Drjs.com(dont know if thats the right address).

BTW, did anybody use that $25 off coupon for Footlocker, footaction or champs?
"Still even Shaq told me in the heat of their hatred two years ago that Kobe was the best player ever. When I responded, "What about Michael?'' He said, "What about him?'' by CHRIS BROUSSARD of ESPN.com

MAGIC=GOAT

A little off topic, but I gotta say this is one of the truest articles I've read about the media-athlete relationship. Y'all gotta read this if you haven't:
www.blacksportsonline.com/rlshaq.html
"My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength." --- Michael Jordan

Back
Top Bottom