Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

^^^

All I have to say is look at the eastern cofernce records of the 5, 6, 7, and 8 seeds in the eastern conference All those teams have below 500 records and still are going to make the playoffs.That alone says it all which conference is stronger.That is the reason why I say Lebron wouldnt win 50 or more games if the Cavs played in the west.

The east is way weaker than the west, despite Detroit!

The Cavs would get smoked in the west!

Take your ranting to the Lebron post!

Quote:
Okay, here is where a native Clevelander and Lebron supporter will jump in. There is no question that Kobe is the League's best all around player hands down on a suspect lakers squad but if you put Kobe in the East where the teams PLAY BETTER defense with this Lakers team who outside of Kobe barley show up on defensive.. Kobe will still makes the playoffs with the record they have now. But....

tHATS BS
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kobe Bryant is the G.O.A.T.

Take your ranting to the Lebron post!

tHATS BS

^ You all are biased.... and its all good... you are on the West Coast.. all I can say is look at the records of of our East coast teams below 500 against the West teams.... we are looking better.... LOL
TEAM SOLED OUT
EST. 2005
cjhq496@earthlink.net
Rookie of the Year

Quote:
all we have to say is "we want tacos"

haha man that was so funny. and i won free tacos when i went to the orlando game a month ago
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Quote:
^ You all are biased.... and its all good... you are on the West Coast.. all I can say is look at the records of of our East coast teams below 500 against the West teams.... we are looking better.... LOL

east coast teams under .500 have a greater probability of beating west coast teams under .500 since there are more east coast teams under .500. everyteam except for 4 are under 500, where every team except for 9 are under .500 in the west. that means 11 east coast teams vs 6 west coast teams, hmm i wonder which side will have more wins.
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

i feel ya nikes...these cats be saying some of the dummest things to try and glorify everything around LBJ. The east is clearly a jv league and does not compare with the powerful west.

these cats be saying some of the dummest things to try and glorify everything around LBJ
^ no glorifying.... we will see in the Finals. Rest assured, my Cavs will not be there, neither will your Lakers....

the powerful west
^ ?????- What teams are you watching outside of the Spurs, Mavs?
TEAM SOLED OUT
EST. 2005
cjhq496@earthlink.net
Rookie of the Year

Look at the standings then make a post. The west is a more powerful and competitve conference. The west has better teams and no below .500 playoff teams like the east. Good or solid teams like the Spurs, Mavs, Suns, Nugs, Memphis, and even the Clips are in the west, whereas the east only has 2-3 legit teams. Aside from the Pistons the east teams can't really compete with the west teams.

east teams can't really compete with the west teams.
^ Head-to-Head matchups say otherwise trunkz550....
TEAM SOLED OUT
EST. 2005
cjhq496@earthlink.net
Rookie of the Year

not really, depends on the teams your looking at. If your looking at the sorry west coast teams vs the east coast teams then maybe, but that still doesn't excuse the horrific eastern teams standings. I mean seeds 5-8 are below .500? That's garbage! Again the eastern conference is a jv league compared to the west.

the onLy good team in the east is probabLy detroit...but are u kidding me??...Look at 6-8 seeds in the east...aLL of em are under .500...which means utah and hornets wiLL be in the pLayoffs
anyways this what steve kerr wrote on his NBA yahoo diary...
Compare James' supporting cast with those of the other candidates, and I believe he stands alone. Steve Nash? He has Shawn Marion, and vice versa. Elton Brand? The Clippers weren't very good until Sam Cassell arrived. Chauncey Billups? He's part of the best starting five in the NBA. Dwyane Wade has Shaquille O'Neal next to him. Dirk Nowitzki and Kobe Bryant can make strong cases, but they have more talent around them than LeBron does. And in the end, James does more for his teammates than any of the above names, although Nash would have an argument there.

kerr is on crack...cant beLieve he said kobe has more taLent around him than james...Lebron has a 7 feet big Z who is an NBA aLL-star and Z was an aLL-star before Lebron got to the cavs and now he has fLip...oh right kobe has more taLent with Lamar and kwame and Luke...oh yeah no disrespect to them but none of them are aLL-stars...c'mon if kobe had big Z thats a Laker number 4 seed right there...kobe is the MVP...not because im a Laker fan but he is the best pLayer right now...LBJ wiLL have his chance...anyways despite of kobes great season i dont think he'LL win it cos everyone hates him and i think nash or everyones new favorite Lebron wiLL win it because everyone is so eager to make him the next MJ...but i do think LBJ is a great pLayer...but KOBE FOR MVP

Can we please get back to topic?
Do not turn this into a sports forum thread.
Let's keep it on Kobe, his shoes, and his clothes.
WANTED:
True Air Max '97 sz 11.5 or 12
I'm looking for these in any condition, used or new.Contact info in profile.

hands down the west is way more powerful than the east.. just look at the records.. and if you say put the lakers and kobe in the east then they would be 5th seed or even higher no doubt.. they would probably even have a better record than they do now if they were playing in the east since you play more teams in your conference in an entire regular season.. and if you are excited about the cavs 48 and 31 record jus look at what their record would have been if they tried playin in the west.. probably a very low bottom seed since they would play more legitimate teams out here in the west.. or in other world they could be in the lakers situation..
Who says Kobe is not marketable? Selling one shoe at a time...

I smell a playoff colorway QS or something.
:pimp:
pimp.gif

C O O K # 4 5

Back
Top Bottom