Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

YA!!!!!!!!WE WON!!!! ALL LAKER FANS..LETS PARTY!!!!!!!! KOBE and SMUSH and LAMAR and LUKE and the whole LAKER team wer...
eek.gif
happy.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
KOBE IS THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME!!!!!>nash is GARBAGE!!!!!!!NASH CHOKED and GOT OWNED BY PARKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!nash-
embarassed.gif
sick.gif
embarassed.gif
parker at nash-
roll.gif
WE WON!!!! ILOVE KOBE!!!!!
"if a woman tells you shes 20 and looks 16.... she's 12....."
-Chris Rock

YA!!!!!!!!WE WON!!!! ALL LAKER FANS..LETS PARTY!!!!!!!! KOBE and SMUSH and LAMAR and LUKE and the whole LAKER team wer...
eek.gif
happy.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
KOBE IS THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME!!!!!>nash is GARBAGE!!!!!!!NASH CHOKED and GOT OWNED BY PARKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!nash-
embarassed.gif
sick.gif
embarassed.gif
parker at nash-
roll.gif
WE WON!!!! ILOVE KOBE!!!!!
"if a woman tells you shes 20 and looks 16.... she's 12....."
-Chris Rock

wow...Kobe took us back to 04 when he hit the game tying shot then in OT the game winner. He never ceases to amaze me...WOW!!!
p.s. That's why I buy his shoes!

I like Nash but if he wants to beat the Lakers maybe he should buy some ZKIs. Kobe is the MVP !!!
:b
tongue.gif

C O O K # 4 5

man, two clutch shots in one game? kobe never ceases to amaze me. one of my best friends was at the game he already called me and bragged about it but i shut him up when i reminded him he was wearing my zk1's and laker jersey =P

thanks for your responses to the 5 fav zk1's btw
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

lets end this in 5, not give the suns any hope.......the lakers really started playing better as a team since kobe started wearing ZK1s
[/b]

The Best has yet to come for the REAL! MVP! MVP!MVP! Kobe's gonna beat MJ's 63pts Playoffs .Is the Wht/yellow ZK1 coming out like Kobe's rockin

recently i went to a footlocker and asked about the release date for the MPLS and the guy said the 24th and then im like "yeah cant wait for those there straight fire" and hes like "yeah i think everyones waiting for those" and it got me thinking: will the MPLS be a sellout? I was planning on buying my pair during the next F & F weekend, im just praying there around by then. the black/maize were supposed to sell out and all that good stuff too, but i ended up gettin those at the first F & F after their release too. hopefully nike will be getting shippments of the MPLS for awhile, you guys think it'll be around?
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

I was at the game. I love the home pe's that kobe has. I hope the are the quick strike! Here is a pic after kobe hit the game winning shot. Sorry for the quality but I was jumping up and down.

dscf06623ue.jpg

One of me and my little mama after the game

dscf06639dh.jpg

Back
Top Bottom