Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

Curly, when will the ZK4 All Star colorway release? Also, will there be a clothing line? Oh yeah, what, when, where, why, how, who??
:smh:
nono.gif

:lol:
laugh.gif

Thanks for your input as always Curlyone.
C O O K # 4 5

the heel of my 2k5s came apart last week when i was playing.......i wonder if i sent them back id get a pair of kobes, or should i just ask for a pair of kobes
[/b]

I have a question to those that have ordered from PYS. First, how reliable are they? Also, how long does it take to receive your item (depending on your method of shipment)?

Bad customer service by pickyourshoes.com.
New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #24 Richard Jefferson #5 Jason Kidd - C #12 Nenad Krstic
#31 Lamond Murray #7 Bostjan Nachbar #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic #30 Clifford Robinson
#41 John Thomas #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright

+1 on PYS's bad customer service. If you live in california, probably a day or 2 before you get your item.

^^^ i guess my exp isnt the same since i live in CA, but my PYS experience has been great. ive ordered twice, both times with EXCELLENT service. got orange/black/white dunks and all white dunks. got my shoes in 1 day and 2 days, respectively. they even forgot one pair of laces and they sent the pair to me in two days as well, no hassle, so to me highly recomended.
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

you better cop those izzo shorts off eastbay, they on sale for 24.99 and you can use a 20% off code to

Hey zjellsey25, did PYS e-mail you a receipt or anything besides the paypal receipt? Just wondering cuz I was hoping to get a tracking # from them or something.

PYS don't give receipt...they give the UPS tracking ONCE they ship! THEY'RE SUPER LEGIT!!! Bought many items from them in the past and it's awesome!

latest copped was the LEBRONS! GO LEBRON! 3-double yesterday! Reminds me so much of Magic and Michael

sorry Kobe fans...I've grown accustomed to Lebron's all-around game. Kobe still the most FUN right now to watch...but not prefer his game..anymore..

i think the usa colorway will grow on me, my teams jerseys are white/navy, but the red "teeth" are what is holding me back....

2K!
[/b]

I can finally join the Zoom Kobe 1 community. I don't know how long I was waiting to get accepted. Right now I own a pair of All Star ZK1 and a pair of black/maize. I just started a new job and I plan on getting 2 pairs of every single ZK1 they release. 1 for balling and 1 to DS.

Back
Top Bottom