Zoom Kobe II = Terrible

^ i agree but i think they were too stiff (the zk2) haha but i guess you solve my problem with the cutting of the straps but yea if i had to choose btwn thezk2 and zk1 (not including the ST) id pick the zk1 bc they were great bball shoes, i didnt have ankle problems with them so id say zk1. i would assume if youhad ankle problems the zk1 werent the best but they werent the worst.

I really felt the fit of the ZKII's were very wierd. I'm normally a size 9 in Nike bball shoes. Size 9 in the black/maize felt very small (Not enoughroom for the toe). Size 9 in the Laker colorway felt awsome, but my pinky toe area on my left foot hurt ridiculously after a couple of hours of casual wear.Size 9.5 in the grape ice Strengths were just too big. Maybe its just my feet or maybe I keep getting bad shoes, but the ZKI's fit perfect for me.

Another problem with the ZKII is that they are very inconsistent in terms of fit. I have two pairs of the Oly ZKII and one fits ok while the other is tootight. Different colorways fit differently as well. Plus, the ZKII ST fit is bigger than the ZKII..Come on NIKE!!

someone stated in one of the posts that they ZK2 hurt his pinky toe, i have the same problem aswell!
im thinking about buying a pair of ZK3. Will i have this problem with the zk3 aswell? also, does the ankle area feel better then what the zk2 offers?

Back
Top Bottom