Zoom Kobe V Zoom air bag

Ive been hooping in my ZKV for a good minute now probably about 3 months and I havent really rotated them much at all so they have been logging some miles.  And as of a couple weeks ago it has been squeaking pretty loud and I'm very sure that I have popped the forefoot zoom and maybe even the heel zoom in the right shoe.  Has this happen to anyone else?  I know that there have been many hours logged on a bunch of ZKVs out there so I was also wondering if Nike has a warranty on that and I could get a voucher, and info would greatly be appreciated.

Ive been hooping in my ZKV for a good minute now probably about 3 months and I havent really rotated them much at all so they have been logging some miles.  And as of a couple weeks ago it has been squeaking pretty loud and I'm very sure that I have popped the forefoot zoom and maybe even the heel zoom in the right shoe.  Has this happen to anyone else?  I know that there have been many hours logged on a bunch of ZKVs out there so I was also wondering if Nike has a warranty on that and I could get a voucher, and info would greatly be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom