Zoom Kobe VI vs Jordan Fly Wade

I tried these on the other day, and all I have to say is WOW! 

The zoom is large at feels amazing. I don't think I have felt a shoe in recent year that have that kind of forefoot zoom (the 2010 Jordans were also amazing). They also were surprisingly light as well. The biggest problem I have is finding a pair in my size 
roll.gif

Seems like ballers know that these are good shoes and are snatching up pairs! I will be playing in these soon.

The zoom is large at feels amazing. I don't think I have felt a shoe in recent year that have that kind of forefoot zoom (the 2010 Jordans were also amazing). They also were surprisingly light as well. The biggest problem I have is finding a pair in my size 
roll.gif

Seems like ballers know that these are good shoes and are snatching up pairs! I will be playing in these soon.

@Hardaway33, try jimmy jazz, they have it for $100 and you can always find the free shipping coupon: MBWFS

@Hardaway33, try jimmy jazz, they have it for $100 and you can always find the free shipping coupon: MBWFS

Originally Posted by Niccoweezy

stick with kobe's they're lighter and have better ankle support
^^ How do you figure that? Please explain
How does a low cut sneaker have better protection than a mid cut sneaker? 

Originally Posted by Hardaway33

roll.gif

I had to order them, but I finally was able to get my hands on a pair in my size.
Played a few hours in them today - so here is my brief review of them:

Traction was good, but I feel like they will improve with time like the 2010 J's. Those were good at first and great now with a lot of use.

Cushioning was excellent in the forefoot. The zoom air bag is large and not too firm. I haven't felt zoom like that before in a shoe - not even in the Lebron or Kobe line! The air max heel is good, but I know that will improve with greater use like all air max shoes.

The shoe has great ankle support and ventilation too. And after all the games we played they showed very minimal creasing and scuffing. 

Overall, and excellent stable and supportive shoe that is made for ballers (2 and 3 guards especially). Wish better colorways came out though. 

Nike don't mess up Wade's next shoe like you did (and are still doing) to CP3 and Melo!  

roll.gif

I had to order them, but I finally was able to get my hands on a pair in my size.
Played a few hours in them today - so here is my brief review of them:

Traction was good, but I feel like they will improve with time like the 2010 J's. Those were good at first and great now with a lot of use.

Cushioning was excellent in the forefoot. The zoom air bag is large and not too firm. I haven't felt zoom like that before in a shoe - not even in the Lebron or Kobe line! The air max heel is good, but I know that will improve with greater use like all air max shoes.

The shoe has great ankle support and ventilation too. And after all the games we played they showed very minimal creasing and scuffing. 

Overall, and excellent stable and supportive shoe that is made for ballers (2 and 3 guards especially). Wish better colorways came out though. 

Nike don't mess up Wade's next shoe like you did (and are still doing) to CP3 and Melo!  

i think ankle protection depends on how confident you are when you wear that kind of shoe when playing.. IMO, im more confident playing on my kobe 6 than my lebron 8 v2. maybe because its lower to the ground? i dont know.. i just felt more confident slashing on my kobes.

i think ankle protection depends on how confident you are when you wear that kind of shoe when playing.. IMO, im more confident playing on my kobe 6 than my lebron 8 v2. maybe because its lower to the ground? i dont know.. i just felt more confident slashing on my kobes.

Kobes are great to ball in, especially indoor. Theyre light & very responsive. I like the Fly Wades for the support though.

Kobes are great to ball in, especially indoor. Theyre light & very responsive. I like the Fly Wades for the support though.

Back
Top Bottom