Zoom LeBron III - Release Dates & Information - VOTE!!

Quote:
I've never had to return shoes before, but is this enough for a voucher or whatever from Nike? Or at least enough to return it to the store? Or should I just deal with it? Thoughts?

I would try both methods. First the store then the Nike option. I had something similar happen to me several years ago with some air max. I regret having not done anything about it. Don't sleep on it.

What time would NDC probably put up the Lebrons?

Do they do it like J's (between 12:00 and 1:00 am)? Or do they lag on releases like Lebrons?

Did footlocker get them and if not which mall based retailers got them?
Looking for:
Cement III 11.5/12
Laney V 11.5/12
Chart.XIV 11/11.5

these real? if so...any info on them?

www.cankicks.com/images/l...bron10.jpg
^^.. :D
happy.gif

It's on eastbay.com (and in the holiday catalog) and on finishline.com, not niketown.com yet.

Anyone copping tonight/tomorrow?
Cavaliers​

Will these sell out? I want to get them but I wont have the money for another 2-3 weeks.
[/b]​

I need your raptor VII's, and your taxi's in 10-10.5!!!!!!!!

These shoes are hot picked up a pair and the cmfort is sick on them na mean straight b-ball shoes yo aint that bad lookin too

how? ^^^ Discount?
Fill Your Bowl to the Brim and it will spill, keep sharpening your knife and it will become blunt, chase after money and security and your heart will never unclench. Care about peoples approval and you will be their prisoner. Do your work then step back. The only path to serenity. - Tao Te Ching

^^dont you hate that? peeps know everyone wants a discount. prolly employee discount

I gotta smash a couple of people. ... Everybody better make up and be my friend."
IT'S OVER!!!!!!

in houston at sharpstown, there was a footaction store event for the lebron 3's on thursday. there was a giveaway for an exclusive colorway too. according to the employee, imagine the GR's that just came out, but the black and white was swapped. also, the lace loops were gold. i think he said the red part of the sole was also gold.

the nike reps ended up taking down info for the people who won and said that the shoes would be sent to them later.

i was wondering if anyone saw these or got a pic.
[/b] |

Anyone have a picture of these?????
Baroque Brown/Baroque Brown/Metallic Gold 12/31/2005 Available 12/31!

Probably the new B-days
"And who knew dude would play ball for the NBA
Would make a mistake on the who know it stayed still in the way
Who knew that would be his last shot, who drew up that play"- Jay-z

[/b]​

same chaos as last year ?
MENS & WMNS OG AM1's and AM Lights / Scrapped Amsterdam AM1 / Orange & Pink Huf AM1 / Pink Kid Robot AM1 / AM1/AM90 Hybrid (early 1990's)
Storm AM1 / JD Ying and Yang AM1's / Premium AM1 (all leather) / Any Jewel AM1 / Any Euro.AP only AM1's

If You have ANY of these please E-mail me at thanks much

So I'm hearing a lot a good feedback as far as the comfortability with the LB3s, but I was holding them and felt they were a little heavy. Here's my question to those playing the guard postion, especially the 1, are these too heavy to ball in? I made the mistakes of buying the Shox Bombers to play in, and they were way too heavy to run and jump in....

So, did the limited edition pair ever drop in China? I would kill for those. Haven't seen any on eBay, though.

Anyboby got pics of the Baroque Brown/Baroque Brown/Metallic Gold ones supposedly coming out 12/31? what kinda release is this? general, limited, what?

sq-mike-myers-is-goldmember-newl.jpg

:wink:
wink.gif

oh boy what does that mean?

Gold/wht?

or am I searchin? :lol:
laugh.gif

I hope NDC get's something this year.
[/url][/center]

Back
Top Bottom