Zoom Lebron V or Zoom Flight Club ?

I am trying to decide between these two.

Has anyone played in the Zoom Flight Club?
and does the weight of the Lebron V's affect performance?

ZLBJ V has been one of the best built shoes in recent memory. they're not that heavy at all, and i prefer them much more than the ZLBJ VI

damn lol. i had the option of getting the LeBron V's or the Flight Clubs for the same price and I picked Flight Clubs.
Now I'm having second thoughts. I tried them both on and the LeBron V's were definitely heavier. Does anyone have reviews?

Originally Posted by andfattoo

^yea....... doubled stacked in the heel and regular zoom in the forefoot.
also carbon fibre plate. such a supple and stable shoe.
phyposite inner bucket.
if only this had outrigging, would probably be the most advanced shoe in the 2000s, if not top 5

use the search box to find reviews. i remember there being specific threads about each shoe.
http://nikelebron.net/reviews/nike_lebron_v

the lebrons are definitely heavier than flight clubs, but not heavy that i felt like they dragged me down, but such that i felt confident and protected by itwhen playing. also, i can definitely notice the lack of forefoot cushioning in the flight clubs

for what it's worth, i have a Flight Club review on my blog. pretty good shoes. haven't played in the Bron V's though so I can't compare.

Do the LeBron V lows perform the same as the mids?

nope. the mids have full-length zoom with double stacked zoom in the heel. the lows only have zoom in the forefoot. they chose to keep the phyposite bucket onthe lows so they have to cut the cushioning to make the $90 price point.

Back
Top Bottom