ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

Thanks!
Optical illusion or something but I couldn't tell the difference between these navy and the ones from earlier in the year...I still can't lol.
Those red do look dope though.
Now I want both
I'll end up flipping a coin or just getting both and "returning" one...maybe :lol:

The Summer Pack navy has more of flat white midsole and the swoosh is sort of flat as well. The navy mudguard is completely navy.

The newer navy has a pearlized midsole and a more shiny swoosh.The mudguard has an almost pixelated look to it w/ white sort of peeking through. Don't quote me on the mudguard b/c I'd have to look to remember. it's been discussed a few pages back though.

If i had my druthers, i wish they'd pair the flat midsole with the shiny swoosh on a single pair. Either mudguard would be fine although I think I lean towards the version on the newer navy.

Hope that helps.

Thanks!
Optical illusion or something but I couldn't tell the difference between these navy and the ones from earlier in the year...I still can't lol.
Those red do look dope though.
Now I want both
I'll end up flipping a coin or just getting both and "returning" one...maybe :lol:

ss17 navys have a taped seam-like mudguard. the latest version are built like the OGs with a denim-like mudguard.

The Summer Pack navy has more of flat white midsole and the swoosh is sort of flat as well. The navy mudguard is completely navy.

The newer navy has a pearlized midsole and a more shiny swoosh.The mudguard has an almost pixelated look to it w/ white sort of peeking through. Don't quote me on the mudguard b/c I'd have to look to remember. it's been discussed a few pages back though.

If i had my druthers, i wish they'd pair the flat midsole with the shiny swoosh on a single pair. Either mudguard would be fine although I think I lean towards the version on the newer navy.

Hope that helps.
ss17 navys have a taped seam-like mudguard. the latest version are built like the OGs with a denim-like mudguard.

Thank you for the breakdown! That helps, was really trying to resist from buying anything until next year...but I'm weak and a sucker for a sale!

has anyone ever one a draw from Ends Clothing?
i am sure my chances are slim with winning it and trying to find another way to get my hands on these at retail.
this is going to be a nightmare, trying to find these in nyc.

i am sure my chances are slim with winning it and trying to find another way to get my hands on these at retail.

Never won any I entered. Maybe 15 or so attempts!

I already entered the raffle to try, I think these will release on SNKRS. But the press release said, Nike.com, no mention of SNKRS.

"It's available starting November 29 on nike.com and at select retailers."

salacious crumb salacious crumb .. yea me neither.
i think i’ve attempted about 10-15 of their draws and never hit one..

as for releasing on nike.com, i havent hit with them since... february for some jordans.

the app is a joke to me..
every release i’ve attempted on the app, somehow always needs up with an error message and wont let me complete my transaction.

sigh, i really dont want to reply on ebay.

AB283562-EABF-42FD-980E-83FA38447D7E.jpeg

Yeah I won one. Flight jacket Jordan VI.

Last night to see Justice League at Gold Class.

man nike is a joke at times. nike canada has the reds for $215... no discount, not on sale. i brought up they are discount on ndc US and the woman basically tells me tough luck. like $100 usd after 25% off compared to $215 CAD plus 12% tax = $240 CAD. just ridiculous. hope they either go on sale on canada or i find a sight that has em on the low

what makes you think these will be a difficult copp?

rogue5 rogue5 .. with the minimum information that i've found online, i only know 1 store in nyc that is carrying this for sure.
i am sure there is more but i've been so out of the game, that i dont even know what stores exist anymore and what carries what.

plus, i wear an 8, seems like small sizes get eaten up quicker on certain things and i feel like this might be one of them.

ge3zy ge3zy unfounded hysteria like this is what causes the beasts to flood threads and pushes resellers to deploy bots for releases that warrant ZERO hype. this isn’t an OG retro either. just chill and keep an ear to the ground.

Last edited:
For the past couple of weeks I'd been seeing a list price of $155. Not surprised at the jump, though. 155 to 175 seems to be the NikeLab m.o.

Hypebeasts and Resellers don't care about Spiridons, so don't fret it. I'm thankful for that since it's one of my favorite silhouettes ever and I got a lot of the last couple colorways. I'm glad I did, they are all nice quality and good in design.

Hypebeasts and Resellers don't care about Spiridons, so don't fret it. I'm thankful for that since it's one of my favorite silhouettes ever and I got a lot of the last couple colorways. I'm glad I did, they are all nice quality and good in design.

They care when you add the “stash” collab and make it limited.

But I doubt the'll care enough that it'll be a real hassle to get them. There was no buzz about them whatsoever.

Back
Top Bottom