ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

Finally got my stashes for the steal price been a good Xmas !

Attachments

• 5E6FF47F-21C0-474F-B857-8D92D267C2E9.jpeg
    5E6FF47F-21C0-474F-B857-8D92D267C2E9.jpeg
    339.9 KB · Views: 367
If any of y’all know anyone that knows anyone that might know someone that can help track down some OG spiridons, please hit me up. Focused on just spiridons this year. :emoji_fist:

i have a pair of the OG spiri's but you already know how that goes...came apart on the first wear for that un-DS.

I was looking for a donor sole for a while but I noticed how my swoosh came apart as well. I didn’t even know the inside of the swoosh had some sort of foam?

I was looking for a donor sole for a while but I noticed how my swoosh came apart as well. I didn’t even know the inside of the swoosh had some sort of foam?

donors are easy to come by these days with zoom alpha, mercurial and spirimics on deep discount.

haven’t ever pulled apart the swoosh but it would make sense that there’s something behind it.

Catania Catania modzzilla modzzilla US 8. Seller originally had them on ebay for $350+shipping. They'd been on there for years and years at this point and I forgot about them thinking Nike would have retro'd them back in 17/18.

Anyway, decided that I'm focusing on just Spiridons this year and went back to find them. Messaged the seller about wiggle room and he jacked the price up to $500. Found him on IG and we agreed to $400/shipped. I realize this is a ridiculous price given that two pairs of DS 9.5s recently sold for $120 and $200. But I want them, so whatever. Woke up yesterday and he had decided to keep them.

Part of me thinks if I'd just bitten the bullet at $350, they'd be mine in a few days. The other part of me thinks he would have canceled the order anyway. The most annoying part is his flawed logic. He'd told me that if he had sat on a pair of Jedi SBs longer than he had, he would have doubled or tripled his money. Except Nike pulled the plug on Spiridons and that, in theory, should have jacked up the prices on all OGs. The market for Spiridons is tiny compared to SBs, so it makes it very little sense to me that these would go up in value. These sat on ebay for YEARS and it turns out I'm the only idiot who would have paid him the $350+ for em!

If anyone knows anyone that might know anyone that can help me track down pairs, I'd appreciate the connect.

Ugh.

╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

/rant

Last edited:
Catania Catania modzzilla modzzilla US 8. Seller originally had them on ebay for $350+shipping. They'd been on there for years and years at this point and I forgot about them thinking Nike would have retro'd them back in 17/18.

Anyway, decided that I'm focusing on just Spiridons this year and went back to find them. Messaged the seller about wiggle room and he jacked the price up to $500. Found him on IG and we agreed to $400/shipped. I realize this is a ridiculous price given that two pairs of DS 9.5s recently sold for $120 and $200. But I want them, so whatever. Woke up yesterday and he had decided to keep them.

Part of me thinks if I'd just bitten the bullet at $350, they'd be mine in a few days. The other part of me thinks he would have canceled the order anyway. The most annoying part is his flawed logic. He'd told me that if he had sat on a pair of Jedi SBs longer than he had, he would have doubled or tripled his money. Except Nike pulled the plug on Spiridons and that, in theory, should have jacked up the prices on all OGs. The market for Spiridons is tiny compared to SBs, so it makes it very little sense to me that these would go up in value. These sat on ebay for YEARS and it turns out I'm the only idiot who would have paid him the $350+ for em!

If anyone knows anyone that might know anyone that can help me track down pairs, I'd appreciate the connect.

Ugh.

╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

/rant
Man that's brutal. Hopefully another pair pops up soon. I'm also trying to chase down a few of the older pairs (different size than you) so I know how it goes

I think I might try and swap the midsoles on these.

Also anybody know of any royals/concords/samples in 9/9.5/10 for sale?

Attachments

• 20200115_172816.jpg
    20200115_172816.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 217
I think I might try and swap the midsoles on these.

Also anybody know of any royals/concords/samples in 9/9.5/10 for sale?

Nope. Market is dried up. But I’ll pass along any pairs I come across.

Pods fall off or air bags popped?

Last edited:
Nope. Market is dried up. But I’ll pass along any pairs I come across.

Pods fall off or air bags popped?
Thanks!
And little bit of A, little bit of B.
The pods I can always deal with and glue back on, but I'm pretty sure I was feeling the air bag starting to go and since we probably won't see a retro of these for 40 years I need to do something about it lol

Thanks!
And little bit of A, little bit of B.
The pods I can always deal with and glue back on, but I'm pretty sure I was feeling the air bag starting to go and since we probably won't see a retro of these for 40 years I need to do something about it lol

Swap em!

Back
Top Bottom