ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

Always room for the regret train. I had the cream ones in my hands at an outlet for $40 and I decided to leave it. I figured I didn’t need more spiridons. Boy was I wrong. Haha
Were/are the outsoles on the OG retros better than the ones used on the Ultras? I had several pairs of the Ultras and the outsole on the Zoom pods peeled and popped the pods on all of them after very little and light casual use. Returned them all to Nike. Total trash. Had zero interest in grabbing any OG retros after that. In fact, I swore to never buy a pair of Nikes with that sole design ever again.

Were/are the outsoles on the OG retros better than the ones used on the Ultras? I had several pairs of the Ultras and the outsole on the Zoom pods peeled and popped the pods on all of them after very little and light casual use. Returned them all to Nike. Total trash. Had zero interest in grabbing any OG retros after that. In fact, I swore to never buy a pair of Nikes with that sole design ever again.
I had a pair of ultras and I beat them to the ground. In general, ultras are more comfortable but the OG heads here didn’t like them. The OGs are comfortable too but not as plush.

I had a pair of ultras and I beat them to the ground. In general, ultras are more comfortable but the OG heads here didn’t like them. The OGs are comfortable too but not as plush.
LOL I know that, I’m an OG head. I only bought the Ultras (OG-ish gray/red/black/white) because my local Shoe Palace put them on sale for $50 and I didn’t care enough to drop $250-plus on a pair of the true retros. But that’s all beside the point. I was asking if those latest OG retros had the same problem with the outsole Zoom pods peeling and deflating like the Ultras did. If so, I wouldn’t pay $50 for a pair even if it was possible to do so.

I have several pairs of the OG build. No issues thus far. But I know the model is prone to that over time.

the Ultras were very comfy. Sucks to hear they don’t hold up well.

I have several pairs of the OG build. No issues thus far. But I know the model is prone to that over time.

the Ultras were very comfy. Sucks to hear they don’t hold up well.
Good to hear you haven’t had problems. Yeah, my Ultras (three pairs) did it to me and all I ever did in them was wear them to my office and here and there casually. Super lame.

LOL I know that, I’m an OG head. I only bought the Ultras (OG-ish gray/red/black/white) because my local Shoe Palace put them on sale for $50 and I didn’t care enough to drop $250-plus on a pair of the true retros. But that’s all beside the point. I was asking if those latest OG retros had the same problem with the outsole Zoom pods peeling and deflating like the Ultras did. If so, I wouldn’t pay $50 for a pair even if it was possible to do so.
Haha my bad. I’ve had no issues with the zoom pods peeling and I’ve worn two pairs down already.

1636579032604.png

Finally found for the right price. Don't mind the poster on the floor, in the middle of moving

Pair arrived at GOAT, shoes I guess passed but got a 5% discount for a "badly damaged box" Box looked fine in the pictures, but maybe something happened during shipping?

Wish you could contact sellers on these apps lol.

Didn't say it was delivered by UPS, but was here when I got off work. Would have loved to cop these at $40 when they hit outlets, but glad to finally own a pair.
20211203_190832.jpg

Edit: Whatever type of insoles these use are nice.
I got a pair of those last yr on eBay.. for 60$
Dude sent me a 10.5 and I wear an 11..
I got a pair from goat for 40$..
I miss those days

I got a pair of those last yr on eBay.. for 60$
Dude sent me a 10.5 and I wear an 11..
I got a pair from goat for 40$..
I miss those days
Seeing these for $40 on a resale app would have been a treat. Pair $85 for my pair after the discount.

The other two CWs I wanted were the all black/red and I guess the OG CW(red Nike swoosh). Both were like $75 plus shipping on eBay but go for like twice more now.

Screenshot_20211205-213833_Instagram.jpg

Speaking of OG colorways, I'd love to see these retro again at some point. It's criminal that they left these and the concords out of the last round of retros.

20211205_214250.jpg
20211205_214057.jpg

Also newest pickup! Should I wear them...?
What size and how much?

Back
Top Bottom