ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

Mine just arrived and I went with my normal air max 87 (1) size and they fit great. I have narrow feet though but that's my two cents.

Last edited:
Sorry for another sizing question but would you guy say they fit like air max 90?

I have the same size in both am1 and am90...my uktra essential am90 fits a little bit bigger in the front tho. Bu i am an 8,5 in both models and went for an 8,5 in the spiridons....

I have the same size in both am1 and am90...my uktra essential am90 fits a little bit bigger in the front tho. Bu i am an 8,5 in both models and went for an 8,5 in the spiridons....

I'm in the same boat, same size. I'll comment tonight after I've been able to try them on

Just got mine in! Perfect sizing comparable to the AM1. So if anyone needs a 9 hit me up, I would rather oop someone here than throw em up
On the bay

View media item 2108896
Just got them out of the box for pics and to check the sizing! These things ARE AWESOME!!!! I am a true measured 11 EXCEPT in Nike running shoes. For every single running shoe, I have to go up .5. If I don't my toes are pushing into the end of the shoe & it's not comfortable at all (no wiggle room for big toe) So, I got the size I went with with the Talaria & these fit perfect!!! So thrilled to finally have them!!! [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
Got mine in too. Sizing is perfect for how I like them to fit.

For those who were wondering about sizing compared to AM1 & AM 90 I got the same size and they for about the same

Super happy with these!

I'm a 9.5 in air max 1 and 9 in air max 90. Not sure what size to get... I'm thinking 9.5.

Just received my pair. People saying to stick with your AM1/AM90 size were spot-on. They feel perfect and I have no idea how people are sizing down.

The midsole on my right shoe is filthy though. Scuffs along the heel and the side looks like someone spilled coffee that splattered on them. :smh: Easy to clean but shouldn't happen at $175.

My sizing equivalent would be the most recent Air Max Plus retro.

Like my main man [COLOR=#red]monkeyD [/COLOR]said up top, I wear a .5 difference in AM1s and Air Max 90s (most recent retros).

Again, for the Flintstones Feets crew...

Last edited:
Just received my pair. People saying to stick with your AM1/AM90 size were spot-on. They feel perfect and I have no idea how people are sizing down.

The midsole on my right shoe is filthy though. Scuffs along the heel and the side looks like someone spilled coffee that splattered on them. :smh: Easy to clean but shouldn't happen at $175.

You're totally right. But you should contact Customer Service and they should at least give you a discount code

Back
Top Bottom